No announcement yet.

0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll dig the wheels! Definitely dont like the exhaust though :) But it probably works, and you like it, so to each his own!

Comment

Im afraid myfriend they look FU#KEN sick! well done
      sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
      Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
      NEW One on the track :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
      Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        Am I the only one who thinks the offset is way too low? Also not a fan of the coffee can or the electrical tape on the lights.
        +1 Just doesnt look right... I like the wheels, I really do, but the offset just kills it for me.

And Josh, if you call me an elitist prick, I'm driving all night... :mrgreen:
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

So where did you get the rims from again for 380 shipped? =). I love the car...to be honest, the exhaust should stay. I don't get butt hurt like most people about the exhaust, it usually never makes the whole car. But as for the rest it does, so flame on haters! lol.

So yea, again,where did you get your sportmax's for 380 shipped? Hook a homie up!

If you wanna see why I wanna get them badly its because I'm rockin these right now. I want a shinny deep dish lip like yours! haha.

Last edited by jahnaboi; 11-13-2006, 08:50 AM. Reason: misspelled something lol

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

i lovin the whole setup
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

I wanna see pics of the fenders after the first speedbump, should be a riot.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Interesting. I still prefer wheels/tires that fit.
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                  Am I the only one who thinks the offset is way too low? Also not a fan of the coffee can or the electrical tape on the lights.
                  no. I like the wheels, but the offset should be at least 15mm greater.

Comment

Those are so damn hot. That does it, I want those and I gotta paint my E30 flat maroon.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

i say if theres alotta material on teh hub, some1 could buy those and machine off like 10mm, would probably make them fit perfect.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                        Fuckin' SICK eight-six. If I ever get one (which I'd like to) I want one of the coupes, I don't much care for the hatchback.
                        That car is fucking crazy!! I have never slid into soo many long ass drifts in a car like that car does...I also hate the hatchbakcs and love the coupes. Josh, have you ever seen the Levin front end on the rolla's? If soo thats what his plans are and new bumpers/body kit its all clean shit...
                        -Brandon
                        sigpic

Comment

I can dig it. A source for the wheels would be cool, I'd love to rock those with 225's and pulled fenders.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                            i say if theres alotta material on teh hub, some1 could buy those and machine off like 10mm, would probably make them fit perfect.
                            I doubt they do. Look at the dish...

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                              That car is fucking crazy!! I have never slid into soo many long ass drifts in a car like that car does...I also hate the hatchbakcs and love the coupes. Josh, have you ever seen the Levin front end on the rolla's? If soo thats what his plans are and new bumpers/body kit its all clean shit...
                              -Brandon
                              Yah, the Levin front end looks fuckin' titties on the 86.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                                Yah, the Levin front end looks fuckin' titties on the 86.
                                +1
                                Last edited by Widm3r; 11-13-2006, 12:57 PM. Reason: deleted picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X