No announcement yet.

0 offset love!!!(56k..meh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think it looks like a mexican lowrider and fuck that exhaust is gay!

Ben

Comment

ur such a fucker...lol....take it back or ill tell em you made that gay grapefruit shooter!!!!!

Originally posted by rwdrift
      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
      - Erick

Comment

Dude My question is to run 225 50 15 rs'2's you would have to run a 7 inch wide wheel? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
          ur such a fucker...lol....take it back or ill tell em you made that gay grapefruit shooter!!!!!
          Your lack of confidence shows in your replies,.
          calling people retards and fuck and whatnot,
          You need to get over that, this is the internet not high school.

I like the slamming look and the overall meaning business aspect.

Some people will say they hate it just because it doesn´t cater to what their e30 looks like or it´s function, be it track or not,
          Gunni
          @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
            Dude My question is to run 225 50 15 rs'2's you would have to run a 7 inch wide wheel? Anyone know?
            no. you could easily run them on 8" or 8.5" wheels with the correct offset.

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning View Post
              Your lack of confidence shows in your replies,.
              calling people retards and fuck and whatnot,
              You need to get over that, this is the internet not high school.

I like the slamming look and the overall meaning business aspect.

Some people will say they hate it just because it doesn´t cater to what their e30 looks like or it´s function, be it track or not,
              dude easy..thast my buddy who has helped with all my fab work on my car. he fabbed the exhaust and helped with my coilovers..he was just joking and as was i....
              plus you should never judge a person by what they say on a forum..its the internet..you should know better

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
              - Erick

Comment

then you should as well,
                calling people retards doesn´t even remotly sound funny
                Gunni
                @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

ok im sorry. you know..i really dont need to explain myself here..this is a car forum. not pre school. so lets stay on topic.

- Erick

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                    And Josh, if you call me an elitist prick, I'm driving all night... :mrgreen:
                    Bring it ONNNNN!!!!!! :D

Comment

waiting for soundclips :pimp:
                      Jay

Comment

Well, at least you can avoid banana-in-tailpipe related vandalism to your car. They'd have to put at least a bowling ball in there to cut off flow.

:mrgreen:

It looks pretty sweet. Better to have it really low than to have it look like it's on 4" lifts, as long as your fenders agree.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

hahhah naw a grapefruiit would do the trick:D

but yes i can assure that the fenders dont come close to the tires so no need to worry bout that. kinda wanna go lower to be honest.

- Erick

Comment

"Is this the maaaan.....who disabled and un marked unit.......with a banana?" I LOVE THAT QUOTE and say it daily with a pretty good impression of his voice haha.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                              no. you could easily run them on 8" or 8.5" wheels with the correct offset.
                              I meant with a 0 offest wheel. or low offset wheel like et 5 or 10. Anyone? know?

Also erich how much of a drop do you have? Like from middle of fender to the floor? Lower than ie3's?

Also when they talk about pulled fenders, what do they mean? Like what process is involved?
                              Last edited by e30 gangsta; 11-15-2006, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Dude Eric, your car is looking tities. I think ill be coming up to Olympia sometime soon, you will have to see my beast. and ill bring you your damn shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X