I need inspiration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Axxe
    replied
    M3 spoiler, drop, larger, more open design wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    1) Definitely change or lose the trunk spoiler
    2) Clears for the tails
    3) Nice drop (H&R Sport maybe?)
    4) Schrick Cams
    5) Eisemann Exhaust

    Leave a comment:


  • EWAustin
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    I'd lose the trunklid spoiler first.

    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    I'd lose the trunklid spoiler first.
    Or at least get the better looking M3 one.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    I'd lose the trunklid spoiler first.

    I personally think these cars look good left alone, with a nice stance and a nice set of wheels.

    Chris' (CMT) car is a testament to that....

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    started a topic I need inspiration

    I need inspiration

    So with all of these e36's floating around here recently, it's sparked my interest in doin some light mods to my 95 m3. I'm not so much into go fast besides a nice exhaust system and maybe a Grp.n Intake, but i'm more interested in the style aspect of the car. I wish it wasn't blue some times as I think it would make some of the mods look better. Right now i'm considdering 3 things:
    Max Velocity lip
    French fogs
    drop it

    here is what the car looks like right now:



    SO guys give me some inspiration and ideas... i'm blanking and feelin un-original.
Working...