I need inspiration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Do it up right.

    Make it clean and lean looking.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    And one more:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Another:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Here is a few pics of a POS Avus E36 M3 to give you some guidence:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Bavarian3
    replied
    Ted,

    Yes they are flat black. They look better from far than near.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    mike is your brother just running flat black kosei's?? those wheels look great.

    Leave a comment:


  • 96 Cosmos
    replied
    Someone earlier said that these cars don't need too much to be just right. I can totally agree. Anyways, here's mine... just a few mods, H&R Coilovers, clear corners and UUC exhaust.



    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    Max Velocity lip
    French fogs
    drop it
    Do all of those. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    clears, ltw's, and a drop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bavarian3
    replied
    Oh stop it... it was one autox and we were driving drunk. sheesh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    I kicked your brother's ass autocrossing :)

    Those are awesome photos...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bavarian3
    replied
    My brother at Sebring... Hows that for inspiration?


    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    i would spend money on the suspension like swaybars, springs, shocks, urethane bushings, urethane mounts, new rsm's. Then run some OBD II exhaust manifolds, and upgrade the muffler for a nice sound. i'd leave it at that.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by uber e36
    If you get ZKWs, get a package with HID as well... I did it in two stages: ZKW first then 6k Prolumen a few months later. They're amazing with HID!

    And I think blacked out kidneys are a must.

    that is wtf i'm talking about

    Leave a comment:


  • uber e36
    replied
    If you get ZKWs, get a package with HID as well... I did it in two stages: ZKW first then 6k Prolumen a few months later. They're amazing with HID!

    And I think blacked out kidneys are a must.

    Leave a comment:

Working...