I need inspiration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • egk2
    replied
    Mtriple, I remember your yellow M3 from the bimmerforums days, always loved that car, definitely one of my favorites.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3


    What size are those RX's? They almost look like 16's from the pictures.

    I say go with (as mentioned) drop, clears, and wingless. Avus is too hot for a wing. Maybe sell the RX's and get a set of staggered LTW's???

    Here's a few of my old E36 M3's...



    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    sell it and buy more stuff for your real Ms.

    Leave a comment:


  • DanGillan
    replied
    drop, ltw rear spoiler, euro clears in back, exhaust, and that's it. i'd personally go new wheels down the line, but that's all preference. they dont need much.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30
    is 1 of those e36s yours Ed?
    No but he was at the last Jersey meet, def one of the cleanest around.
    Here's my old e36.


    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    m2c

    drop, rear clears, paint the amber bulbs with silver high temp paint used on rc model (pactra). blue is da bomb

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    is 1 of those e36s yours Ed?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    E36 M3's without rear spoilers are very hot, love the clean look.

    If it was white I'd say paint the roof black. Thats all I really have for you, I don't know E36 mod stuff...

    Leave a comment:


  • uber e36
    replied
    I think putting clear tails on your car would really make the rear end beautiful.

    I swing two ways on rear spoilers... Either go sans-spoiler or go with the Carbon Fiber UUC adjustable spoiler and paint everything but adjustable piece.

    Velocity Splitters would look nice.

    I have H&R/Bilstein Sport setup and I think I should have gone for the Race setup, as it's not as low as I wanted...

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Here's some inspiration.





    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Lower it. Here is my friends 95 with the Dinan stage 2 kit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    drop, euro clears in the back, new wheels, lose the spoiler. lookin' good though ted. and as for inspiration, you need look no further than your real M's. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    -Lose the wing and get an e46 M3 lip spoiler or no wing at all
    -max velocity lip
    -Drop it
    -Euro tails
    -new wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I dont mind the spoiler. Obviously there are better out there, but there are also more important things to spend the cash on. First should be the drop. HR Race would make the wheels look larger. And I think french fogs look killer on the darker colored E36s.

    Leave a comment:


  • eurostyl e30
    replied
    The cleared tails and an OEM rear deck spoiler would make it look great.

    Leave a comment:

Working...