What a peice of worthless ni...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I am legitimately bummed out about this. What a fucked up situation.

    Branden, don't let the insurance company scare you with that "You're at fault" shit. They say all kinds of shit like that off the bat, whatever they can to get out of paying. If it comes down to it, hire a lawyer.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Fuck man I'm sorry.

    How can you prove that the guy was wasted though? Thats my question...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Son of a BITCH! This is probably one of my all-time favorite E30s, my jaw literally dropped when I saw the pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Fuckin R-Tard's...drink dont drive...fuck i know that...well atleast your still ok, that's all that counts
    -Brandon F

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    I'm sorry brandon, that really is unfortunate. You'll get it fixed again and get it better than before! I hope he was insured

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Brandon-damn, I don't know what to say. Just glad you are ok-I just hope there isn't some hidden damage behind there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Originally posted by f u z z
    I am still unsure if he has insurance or not. Hooray for my liability!


    But here is what really pissed me off last night, which i forgot to mention. They are putting me at blame for the accident. Yes i know i hit him from behind, but their was alcohol involved with the accident, and if i am not mistaken, doesn't that automatically make it his fault? This is what i have been told by many people through out the day today. Lousiana has very strict dui laws, so i am confused right now. I don't know what to expect. The report should be done some time soon. I have to drop off my pictures i took to the station when i get them printed, so i might be able to pick it up within the next day or two.
    Thats such bullshit... jezz, this is where a lawyer falls into good hands, hopefully DaveCN can chime in and help you out.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Daaaaaamn that sucks so bad dude, hope you get everything patched up soon! Your car is pretty sweet, that is a damn shame.

    My girlfriend was turning left onto a highway onramp once, with a green light (but no arrow) and this guy speeds up and stays in his lane (the one closest to the highway) and smashes the entire right side of her car... Fucking prick. He was speeding, made no attempt to avoid the accident, and he was the only motherfucker on the road besides my girlfriend, and she got slapped with the ticket and repair costs......... I wanted to knock that bastard out so bad. Just another story of asshole cops in my town being mean to the brown people...

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    damn.... that sucks!! i still can't believe it was your car!

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    OMG the dreaded put the person at fault who HAS insurance game. FUCK insurance companies. actually fuck the cops who made the police report, they are the ones who assign blame. son of a bitch bastards. They stuck it to my ex gf for being at fault for backing out of a spot and getting hit by someone, even though they were going 20mph over the speed limit, and hit her when she was halfway into her lane...

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    good luck with everything! I can't wait to see how this unfolds, for once it sounds like someone might win something like this!

    Leave a comment:


  • E-rich
    replied
    always loved your car and it fuckin sucks to see this stuff. hopefully you get this all fixed on his dollar. drunk drivers should be shot!

    Leave a comment:


  • f u z z
    replied
    Originally posted by rwdrift
    Fuckin' A!!! I dont even want to believe it.

    What's the deal with the accident report? Insurance? etc?
    I am still unsure if he has insurance or not. Hooray for my liability!


    But here is what really pissed me off last night, which i forgot to mention. They are putting me at blame for the accident. Yes i know i hit him from behind, but their was alcohol involved with the accident, and if i am not mistaken, doesn't that automatically make it his fault? This is what i have been told by many people through out the day today. Lousiana has very strict dui laws, so i am confused right now. I don't know what to expect. The report should be done some time soon. I have to drop off my pictures i took to the station when i get them printed, so i might be able to pick it up within the next day or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • bwanac
    replied
    Your car is still nicer than half of those on this board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Fuckin' A!!! I dont even want to believe it.

    What's the deal with the accident report? Insurance? etc?

    Leave a comment:

Working...