What a peice of worthless ni...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • f u z z
    replied
    haha. Thanks everybody.

    Well after talking to my mom and dad, we will be going to go talk to a lwayer sometine next week after i pick up the police report (which takes 10 days). So i will most deffinately be fighting this, and making that stupid ass fuck pay for it. I have a feeling it is going to be A LOT of money. I am still unsure if my suspension is ok... HOPING IT IS.

    But the plans for the car are...

    1. Remove all broken pieces
    2. Pull motor and prep engine bay for respray.
    3. Buy an s50!? (most likely, :D )
    4. Fix bent suspension pieces.
    5. Strip interior out ( for respray purposes, i love seeing a clean painted car on the inside)
    6. Sand car myself , and prep for body work / new paint.
    7. Get a sick weld in cage (paint it glow in the dark!)
    8. Make the stupid fucker pay for all of it.
    Last edited by f u z z; 01-13-2007, 09:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Holy shit Brandon. I can't believe I didn't see you posted this shit earlier. I am so unbelievably sorry about what has happened. I absolutely love your car. Just remember that German Auto is in Denham and you can get parts there. Show them pictures and let them know what has happened and I'm sure Reagan and Brian will cut you a good deal on replacing those parts.
    I know you have been working very hard on getting your car back on the road and we all know that it hasn't been for naught. She will breath fire again. When you talk to the insurance company(ies) make sure you let them know what all you have done to it and show them pictures of it. Please get a lawyer to help you. You don't want to deal with having to go after the insurance companies and still deal with your car all at the same time. A lawyer may be pricey (especially here in Louisiana) but it will help you tremendously.
    I am driving down to BR tomorrow and if you want, we can go and light the fucker on fire and watch him burn.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Originally posted by BUDNUNTA
    Was that the first accident that cars been in? The worst part about accidents(besides bodily harm/death) is the loss of the originality of the car. Once its been wrecked then painted it looses so much. No matter how well they fix it, its never the same. Explain that to the insurance company. I see a car with all original paint as amazing. So many cars are wrecked and misrepaired.
    Either way good luck with the whole ordeal.




    Hunter
    +2 It is easy for an Insurance company to overlook the value of an unmolested car, especially a non matching vin# car...
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    Was that the first accident that cars been in? The worst part about accidents(besides bodily harm/death) is the loss of the originality of the car. Once its been wrecked then painted it looses so much. No matter how well they fix it, its never the same. Explain that to the insurance company. I see a car with all original paint as amazing. So many cars are wrecked and misrepaired.
    Either way good luck with the whole ordeal.




    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    That sucks! Hope you have her back up and on the road soon.

    jason

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    My stomach sank a little when I saw that first pic without even reading the thread. Fucking lame ass shit. Take it to court, I think you can win this case. Hope she comes out better than ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alecs MacDonald
    replied
    Man. I am sorry. I really dont know what else to say. This is the car that made me warm up to the stretched look. I know it sucks but I am sure it will come back as good as ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    WTF! lets murder that sum bitch.

    Sorry to hear that man, i always love seeing pics of your car. at least your ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I want to murder the sunuvabitch that hit your car. The Hell I sent him to would seem like Heaven after what I'd do to him.

    Seriously, this car is one of my favorite E30's ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • JOE BMW
    replied
    this sucks...good luck with the repairs

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Man, what a shame.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Oh f*** Fuzz, NOOOOOOOO.!!!!

    Goes to show that you have to listen when your mind speaks. It's a good thing your instinct told you to maintain distance and keep an eye on this fucktard.

    So so so bereaved to see and read this!

    Leave a comment:


  • wycoco
    replied
    Dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    What is your obsession with user titles?

    BTW Branden, even though I've gone through several desktop images since you sent that one shot, I've always gone back to it. Now it's staying indefinitely.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    so, EUROSPEED can he NOW have a user title, he did get his car running again only to have the damn thing in an accident. Sucks this shit happened.

    Leave a comment:

Working...