What a peice of worthless ni...
Collapse
X
-
wow... Fuzz man, hope your car gets put back together okay, make sure this drunk f@ck pays for it all... it was such a nice Alpwhit e30. Good luck man! -
-
God damn it branden. i'm really sorry to hear about this. fucking fuck fuck fuck.Leave a comment:
-
Thats what happened to me. Got it ready for Bav Auto Show and shine one Sunday. Totalled tuesday.sigh. i will start to tear her apart again tommoro.
The sad thing is.. and i know most of you true enthusiast will tear up here.. I washed and waxed her that morning as the day broke, changed all her fluids, i even showered before entering her delicate body. And we rode, for hours upon hours, miles upon miles, I WAS ONE WITH THE CAR GOD DAMNIT. And then i come across a fuckign moron who tore my sweet love away from me.
Fuckers....Leave a comment:
-
I am an enthusiast and I can clearly say you're a fag :psigh. i will start to tear her apart again tommoro.
The sad thing is.. and i know most of you true enthusiast will tear up here.. I washed and waxed her that morning as the day broke, changed all her fluids, i even showered before entering her delicate body. And we rode, for hours upon hours, miles upon miles, I WAS ONE WITH THE CAR GOD DAMNIT. And then i come across a fuckign moron who tore my sweet love away from me.Leave a comment:
-
-
See a laywer, you tried to avoid him and you did keep your distance like you said I think cards are in your favor since he clearly was the one who caused all of this. You shouldn't even have your insurance pay for your damages and go after him...
I am still unsure if he has insurance or not. Hooray for my liability!
But here is what really pissed me off last night, which i forgot to mention. They are putting me at blame for the accident. Yes i know i hit him from behind, but their was alcohol involved with the accident, and if i am not mistaken, doesn't that automatically make it his fault? This is what i have been told by many people through out the day today. Lousiana has very strict dui laws, so i am confused right now. I don't know what to expect. The report should be done some time soon. I have to drop off my pictures i took to the station when i get them printed, so i might be able to pick it up within the next day or two.Leave a comment:
-
i feel for you man, a similar thing happened to my buddies car. not cool. good luck with fixing it. and make that drunk fucker pay!Leave a comment:
-
Dude this is lame. I love your car. I have an alpine too and absolutely love the feeling of a freshly clean car going for a drive takin some pics. Your car is uber hot.
Here's to getting her fixed! :drink: She will ride nice and purdy once again.Leave a comment:
-
i don't even know what i was talking about on my thread title. :(
im going to win!Leave a comment:
-
Damn Man sorry to hear and see that. My ex-stepdad was an alcholic and if he did it this bad this time its probably not his first. I think that you will get what you deserve and I almost would think about hiring a lawyer too but you know the case better than me. Good luck!Leave a comment:
-
sigh. i will start to tear her apart again tommoro.
The sad thing is.. and i know most of you true enthusiast will tear up here.. I washed and waxed her that morning as the day broke, changed all her fluids, i even showered before entering her delicate body. And we rode, for hours upon hours, miles upon miles, I WAS ONE WITH THE CAR GOD DAMNIT. And then i come across a fuckign moron who tore my sweet love away from me.Leave a comment:
-
That is bullshit, I would be SOOOOOOO pissed it is not even funny...Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: