What a peice of worthless ni...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blitzer
    replied
    oh man... that's really shites..... fortunately the damage isnt too horrendous.. nevertheless i'd have beaten the freak to a pulp on 1st instinct...

    hope to see yr ride up & cruisin again...

    Leave a comment:


  • Antrieb325
    replied
    Sorry to hear this man, sock it to him though ..e30's deserve no less. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    ....dude no way, sorry to see this happen to such an awesome car, good thing your allright. Truely bumed out man.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    Do you know if he had insurance?

    If he did he doesn't any more.

    That blows dude. Get that car back on the road. Alpine FTW!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    You have the worst luck dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    I'm really sorry to hear that man. Stick it to the guy who did it for being stupid/wreckless/ect. More importantly you are OK, the car can be fixed (again :()

    Leave a comment:


  • FrustratedMunky
    replied
    Shit glad ur okay. Good thing u were photoshooting before it happened or else u'd be fucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Wow Brandon, I'm sorry to see that. Unbelieveable. Find out where he lives with his license info, and call a code red on his ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    bitter dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    I appoligize for your losses, and to hear that you just got your car fixed. I hope everything works out fine, and i hope your state has as strict of laws with dwi's as mine, and he gets some jail time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    ouch sorry about the damage. That car was looking hott before!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer2288
    replied
    I'm very very sorry to see that! Glad you were okay though. When I saw the sticker on the hood and realized whose car I was looking at, I felt sick. Hope you get the car fixed soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    :(

    Damn Brandon, that blows man!!! At least they got the guy before he killed someone. Do you know if he had insurance?
    Times 2.

    Make the motherfucker pay, I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Im glad you are ok!!

    Glad your car was not totalled! (unlike mine)

    I suggest you take is ass to court and wring him dry!
    Good thing you have photos!

    Do I smell boosted S54??

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    :(

    Damn Brandon, that blows man!!! At least they got the guy before he killed someone. Do you know if he had insurance?

    Leave a comment:

Working...