@ the car wash :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikesJo View Post
    Any rubbing issues or are they fine under the arches?
    None @ all even before fenders where rolled. Just mount the tire and rim and enjoy the new mmmmeeeeaaattttyyyy tires you bought.

Comment

any chance you'd measure the section width of those RS2s for me? meaning from sidewall to sidewall.. they look like they might just clear the rear fenders on my car (my current BFGs are pretty meaty for a 205).
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
        Dorifto action ftw, get digital to take some photos of your car, im sure he can make it look pretty;-)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Digital you have that special touch with a camera, some day you we will have to do a shoot, i might come down to florida, sometime in the future, cause my friend goes to rollin's. are you guys close to that at all?

Widmer

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            any chance you'd measure the section width of those RS2s for me? meaning from sidewall to sidewall.. they look like they might just clear the rear fenders on my car (my current BFGs are pretty meaty for a 205).
            np man ill take pics 2 morrow.

widm3r wheres rollins?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              widm3r wheres rollins?
              Its in Winter Park, wherever that is I havnt been to Florida since 1994, too many old people.

Comment

Working...
              X