No announcement yet.

new goodies..DO WORK SON!!!(cable rec.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feelin that SON...Ghetto Revival. King of the Burbs.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 01-22-2007, 02:48 AM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

They are really mint on your car mate!

Dam they wont ship outside the US and other options you guys no of ?
      im keen as
      sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
      Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
      NEW One on the track :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
      Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

Very badass! And good price too!
        S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
        What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

anything to do with rob and big black?

Comment

I really like how they sit flush with the rear fenders, but the front wheels poke just a bit or am I blind ?

I seriously like how they fit the rear, hot.
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

incredible look. The car looks pure sex with those wheels on it now.

Comment

thanks for all the compliments guys. ive put so much time and $$$ into this car and its so rewarding to see it finally where i want it short of a front lip and side skirts. the positive feedback keeps me motivated.

ptownpsi- yes it is the same. haha. "do work" derived from mtvs rob and big is a very universal term. used form hitting on that hot chick at a party to just getting through the day. gotta do work son

dmoney- they came out about a month ago. just after i bought my 15s.

eurospeed- i was taking the pics and then looked up to see all those fucking birds. turned out awesome.

awde30- yes rob and big. first show ive followed in a long time.

jean- yes they poke out maybe 5mm more in the front but thats standard for most cars. its just noticed on mine because they stick out so far.

Originally posted by rwdrift
                Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                - Erick

Comment

looks great man! great work
                  hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

where did you get your black background euro plate?
                    Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                    Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

JPL- i got it form europlates.com . there is a couple backgrounds you can choose. black being one of them.

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                      - Erick

Comment

goddamit, PROPS, i schould of just put them on my car even when everyone told me they where gay. IT LOOK's SO CLEAN! and fuckn original!
                        Last edited by Tree18is; 01-21-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

nice ride, and I second those tires,Just got them last week!

"Give me that money so I can give you that moneeeeyy..."

Comment

Who or how did you roll your fenders? I would like to roll mine, and I live in town. I believe I sold you the 3.73 lsd that your running.

Comment

so what size spacer is needed for 0 offset? And they look damn good!!! cant wait to see em in person at the XXX meet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer335is View Post
                                Who or how did you roll your fenders? I would like to roll mine, and I live in town. I believe I sold you the 3.73 lsd that your running.
                                hey whats up dude. its been a long time but i wanna say your name is...brandon..sorry if im way off. but yeah you sold me the diff. as far as my fenders i "rolled" them with a hammer and a heat gun. if you can get your hands on a fender roller..do it. works way better.

- Erick

Comment

Working...
                                X