A little pic whoring w/NEW TOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little pic whoring w/NEW TOP!

Hey guys, I'm pretty stoked on my new top. The old one was getting a little ratty (it was 18 yrs. old), really love how it turned out. Totally factory looking. I look in the rear view mirror and it looks like the window is missing, cristal clear baby.;) The cars dirty, but you get the idea. I also shadowlined the windshield trim, added a new oil pan, steering rack, t-belt, water pump, etc... Should be good for awhile,...I hope, my wallets hurtin'

looks good, how much does something like that cost?

Comment

coupe...trunk....now.... please.......kthxbye.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

$1100 installed. Thats new tension straps, everything.

Comment

i trick i read on here (or somewhere else) was to vecro some fabric over the window before folding the top up, that way the window won't rub on itself and get scratched. maybe velcro is overkill, tossing a towel in might be enough.

i'd do this with mine if it wasn't already way too late. and snowing.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Nice! I replaced my top in October (I bought it from a member here with the frame attached), and it makes a world of difference. Car looks great!!
            1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

looks great ! I have to do the same thing in a few weeks, replace the original top on my cabrio project. I like the Euro bumpers and trim on your car

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                i trick i read on here (or somewhere else) was to vecro some fabric over the window before folding the top up, that way the window won't rub on itself and get scratched. maybe velcro is overkill, tossing a towel in might be enough.

i'd do this with mine if it wasn't already way too late. and snowing.
                I throw a big soft beach towel in the fold as I put the top down, always have, but age just eventually took it's toll. I had little holes in the top just from wear, too.

The installer said the key is to keep it clean, the dirt and dust wreak havoc on the plastic.

Comment

very nice cab....love the euro bumpers.

I kinda want rear heardrests

Comment

Car looks amazing.

Comment

When did you get the euro bumpers done?? Looks sweet!
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Looks great congratulations!

I always used an oversized beach towel on the rear window. Kept it looking like new for 15 years.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Hey that street looks familiar, is it near parkside park near the southbay freeway?

Comment

new wheels please, and i agree with the coupe trunk, you dont know how good it looks till you do it
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I dislike cabrios intensely but yours looks very nice.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                              X