A little pic whoring w/NEW TOP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the positive comments.

I think the coupe trunk swap would be cool, how do you get around the 3rd brake light being gone and not throwing a false burnt brake light warning?

Other than the removal of the 3rd brake light, I think I'm done modding this car. The only thing I can think of is euro grills and better rims. It's been asked before a million times, but if one were really serious how do you go about getting some BBS RS's? I think a set of staggered 17's would complete the car.

Comment

there are 4 wires that go from the car up into the 3rd light 2 of them are the check control wires, you splice them together and youre set

ive heard staggered on e30s doesnt work well
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I had my new one put on last winter. It was a dream come true when it was done. The top help so much with noise, I could actually hear the stereo. Enjoy but next step will be the want for a hardtop :D

Looks great and I don't know how much you will appreciate it because it looks like you have another car that you could get in too be quiet. Mine is a DD and it still makes my day. Looks great! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
          there are 4 wires that go from the car up into the 3rd light 2 of them are the check control wires, you splice them together and youre set

ive heard staggered on e30s doesnt work well
          You know anybody with a spare coupe trunk lid?

I've heard staggered wheel setups aren't great for the e30, too. This car is an automatic and convert, (most guys on this forum would never own it for either if not both reasons) ...it's sole purpose is to be a warm weather cruiser. I would still like to go with a staggered setup just for the stance/look.

Comment

The car looks very nice!

Looks like it came off the boat from germany!

You should be able to find a trunk Lid that is the same color of your car.
            Cant imagine it would be too hard to find!

New top looks great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sdcabrio View Post
              You know anybody with a spare coupe trunk lid?

I'd post a wanted thread meybe karzrtoyz has one. He usually has several cars, is in L.A. and is good to deal with.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                coupe...trunk....now.... please.......kthxbye.
                Someone should start removing all of those 3rd brake light housings from cabrio trunk lids, removing the light, flipping them around and selling them as hood scoops. They'd make a fortune.

Comment

Working...
                X