some CF spliter teaser Mtech2 style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some CF spliter teaser Mtech2 style!

Well I have been working with a fellow member here on R3v on making me something that I had spotted on his car. So through some PMs and what not he has been working hard on a splitter design for the Mtech2 front bumpers. There was a similar one offered by BMW SA but never was brought here to the states or the rest of the world as far as I know. Though its just for looks and serves no function other than that, its something that at this time only 2 in the world and its a nice addition to my ride! I am so stoked to see the completed piece and cant wait for the install. This is coming from the other side of the world so hope they do not kill it in shipping!

Blitzer, thank you so much for you kindness and effort to make this for me!

Enjoy!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Damn!
    Dan Zickel
    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Looks awesome. I can't quite tell... are you going to be producing/selling these?

Comment

This was done because I asked him to name his price. Blitzer and I have been in contact for about 3 months now and seems to be a really cool person and has lived up to his word. You would have to email or PM him yourself if you are looking to purchase one of these. This is hand made and has taken some time to make. These are my first pictures of the finished product and like I said I cant wait to see it when it hits state side. I do not want to give price because Im not sure if he would be willing to make them. Its not cheap but its something I have been looking for, for quite some time. Like I said, Im stoked and for me its worth every penny to have something like this! I have forwarded this thread link and Im sure he will chime in when he sees it. They are 12 hours ahead of EST I think.

Thats his Mtech2 in the picture above!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

sickness. I want.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

damn you all and your mtech2 kits (just being jealous)
            Last edited by smonkbmw; 03-17-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

very nice
              PNW Crew
              90 m3
              06 m5

Comment

Very nice.

Order your custom europlate shirt today!

Comment

A+ man
                  hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

it would be better (and more expensive) if it was much deeper instead of just being a thin strip.. but it still looks pretty sweet. just don't curb it!
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I dig it. Splitters add that little something that just look really good.
                      :: PNW Crew ::
                      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Vedubin1 - One off!? - looks great!! How you going to fasten
                        it to the valance?

Jack
                        [I

Comment

I'm not tryoin to hate because I do like the way it looks mounted in the pics from above .

But come on man its just a thin flat piece that will be bolted to the bottom .
                          Thats what I was afraid from his initial pics .
                          There is no need to get them custom made in Malaysia (or wherever) , you could have easily had that made local for relativelt cheap .

Hell some of the ricer sites even sell a flat piece of CF that you can trim to your liking .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I never really thought the M-tech II front valance was low enough to rock a splitter, except on Jon's car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Wowzers! Looks good!

And the ummm avatar is pretty good too!

Comment

Working...
                              X