No announcement yet.

e to i to e frankenstein front tease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately, I agree. I love the idea though! Some more pics when the bumper is on pleaaaaaaaaase. It just looks like the paint looks thin on the sides and it doesn't blend very well and that it's ripply all around. I guess that's just the black paint showing every single little imperfection and that's the nature of the beast.
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Looks ugly to me, but props for the work. Hope it lasts for you.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

At least you're doing something different than the routine
        "iS" lip and splitter, should look better when everthing is buttoned up.

Comment

whole car needs paint so im not worried about paint flowing and matching and it needs body work but all my focus now is on my m50 going in. essentially a free mod for me and a way to pass the time since i had all this crap laying around. lol stupid e car!

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
          At least you're doing something different than the routine
          "iS" lip and splitter, should look better when everthing is buttoned up.

exactly my point. yea this setup is my first attempt at molding and working fiberglass. the lip is pretty much not going any where without my valence going with it. (which is also a bad and good thing.)bumper is finishing as we speak. and again its just cool to do something different. and to learn from the process of doing this. on things i had lying around. i would love to have a i lip with a reiger lip double stacked but i dont have 300 bucks to throw down on a front lip when i could get ie stage 3's for that price lol . any who i appreciate criticism and compliments all the same. honestly i wish every body hated it because then i would know no one would ever do it haha.

oh yea and as with any mod you do to your car that requires fab work i would change a 100000 things if i had to do it again. :blowup:

thanks guys
          Last edited by nismoman; 03-20-2007, 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling
          1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Not bad at all. The front looks like it has a big "chin". I like it better with the euro plate on it.
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Looks good. Different too.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
                X