Look at this beater I found outside my house...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • colombacho
    replied
    hahahh, crazy mexicans. huuuum...

    what a waste of space,
    i want my last three minutes of mylife back!:hitler:
    J/jkn

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    this is pictures?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    You are correct on that one. He hates his work from the past.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    That shot is like 7 years old, who gives a fuck. You cruise around these forums like you are God's gift to photography.
    I do? I dont think I'm that great, I've only been doing it seriously for a couple of years. I dont recall any posts I've made to suggest that I am a prodigy, I take pictures for a living and sometimes I like to share the few shots I take of my car. Im sorry I offended you by being honest. R3v is a place where you can do that right?

    I bet if you asked the guy that took that picture how much he likes it, he would probably say the same thing I did. Photographers are usually the hardest on themselves when it come to critique.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Wynn. Sam Du wanted to shoot my car and has been breaking my balls to send him a mod list for months now. I should get on that.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    It was Sam Du right? One of the leading auto photographers in the country now. Or was it Wynn?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    It was 7 years ago. By someone who now is very well-known for his photography skills. I cant comment further due to my absolute ignorance of photography. But I know the dude is legit now.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    Huh? J/K.. I was being sarcastic



    p.s That night shot is nasty, the color noise is ridiculous
    That shot is like 7 years old, who gives a fuck. You cruise around these forums like you are God's gift to photography.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Disgusting. wtf?


    Mariano
    ahh I was fixing when you were replying... I put why I thought it was nasty..

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    Huh? J/K.. I was being sarcastic



    p.s That night shot is nasty, bwarf...
    Disgusting. wtf?


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    clueless n00b
    Huh? J/K.. I was being sarcastic



    p.s That night shot is nasty, the color noise is ridiculous

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    jokes in this thead

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    Uh kinda... if by Back to the Future, you mean American Psycho.:p
    Didn't see this back then, but Huey Lewis and the News were in the first Back to the Future, he also plays the guy with the megaphone when Marty tries out for the dance. I'm guessing that quote is from American Psycho though...

    Oh and Mariano nice car blablabla...

    Leave a comment:


  • 02tii
    replied
    Originally posted by e30sd
    dude im so glad you put those mirrors on tits.

    my favorite pics of your car though are from that shoot back in like 2002. oh man those were tittay.


    AWESOME white balance, SHITTY pic... :p

    Leave a comment:

Working...