my new ride... (i wish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new ride... (i wish)

damn that is one sexy e30!! loving the front end and those wheels are straight up sex

Not feeling the lack of a rounel or kidneys. But overall very nice. I can't wait to get my hands on a euro front valance.

Comment

Originally posted by boom-monkey
      I can't wait to get my hands on a euro front valance.
      What's the difference between the later NA and European valence? Fewer holes in the european one?
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Correct, notice the lack of the top slit on the euro car, while natorious has 2 on his 325. I like the because it makes the front look more simple, plus I need to replace my bent one :x

Comment

It has one slit below the licence plate instead of 2 like the U.S. ones

Brian

Comment

Lose the monobrow and get some tires that fit and that would be one hot car.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

lol I find it amusing how Germans want our sidemarkers. I'm going to list my sidemarkers and bumper trim for sale on the german eBay. I could probably get some good bucks on that :P
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I hate blacked out kidney grills. Especially on this car.
                Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS
                  I hate blacked out kidney grills. Especially on this car.
                  it's not blacked out. it's not there at all!
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Correct, notice the lack of the top slit on the euro car, while natorious has 2 on his 325. I like the because it makes the front look more simple, plus I need to replace my bent one :x
                    Doesn't that slit help the oil cooler? Or is that just on 325is?

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                      Doesn't that slit help the oil cooler? Or is that just on 325is?
                      euro cars didn't come with an oil cooler. plus, the oil cooler sits in front of the lower slit anyway. I doubt it would effect the cooling all that much.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I just went out to the car, and checked it before I posted. A little bit of the cooler can be seen through the top slit, or at least air could get to it, and it also reaches the bottom of the radiator. But anyway, most likely a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                          lol I find it amusing how Germans want our sidemarkers. I'm going to list my sidemarkers and bumper trim for sale on the german eBay. I could probably get some good bucks on that :P
                          Maybe I could have sold my old US bumpers too. That would have brought in some big bucks.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like the front end since it's not something you see everyday, but that one piece grill spoiler bothers me for some reason... I see the point of it since there are no kidneys.. just needs something different...

the rest gets :up:
                            Chris
                            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Not feeling the lack of a rounel or kidneys. But overall very nice. I can't wait to get my hands on a euro front valance.
                              I think Canadian models had the same front valence.

Aaron
                              2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                              X