No announcement yet.

Trucks FTMFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree it was a bad repaint. But that doesnt by any means deserve what happened. It was a 5' paint job. Now its like a 20'.
    sigpic

Comment

I do agree that it sucks, but lets be realistic man, your car is a stock E30. Nobody is going to be shocked that it has some rock chips in the paint.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I agree. A week after getting my valance and lip painted they already had 5 or 6 chips
        sigpic

Comment

Did you smack the truck driver in the mouth when you stopped at the next set of lights?

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
          Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
          E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Yeah, the car wasn't masked as well as it could have been. Yeah, chips on the front end happen regularly.

However, by no flaws I meant in the paint job itself, not questionable prep work at some of the corners. Also, it's not everyday that you get your windshield cracked, and rock chips ALL DOWN THE SIDE of the car, including the side windows. In fact, that would never happen from someone driving on a clean highway. If that was the case, I'd be down to bare metal by now.

I don't know about you, but I take a lot of pride in my car even though it's not the greatest thing out there. I doubt if I took some rocks and went to town on your car that you would be happy. You wouldn't just say "oh well, thats cool." You would want me to suffer some kind of consequences(and I'd deserve it).

Obviously something with the truck malfunctioned for it to dump its load on the highway and damage multiple cars. So is it me trying to get a 'handout,' or is big insurance trying to screw over the little guy? How much money do I have compared to them anyway? I suppose them having money for their 5th home has priority over me getting a windshield that I cant afford otherwise. Something was wrong with THEIR shit...that could have risked peoples lives btw (you dont understand the magnitude of the situation, it was some scary shit). They are responsible for their actions.

Insurance is dealing with it now.

91 318is

Comment

dude i would be pissed!!!!!!!!!1

oh wait, nevermind, i dont have a front end to ruin. =P

Comment

Working...
              X