Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is getting constant attention..

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
      I have every fucking right to do as I please, It's my car, genius. And for those of you who seem to think I need a diet, here's a little question for you:
      Can you lift a 24ft, 450lb steel extension ladder straight up from the ground, onto your shoulder and raise it to a building? Can you go up 5 flights of stairs in 60 lbs worth of turnout gear with a highrise pack on your shoulder and still have energy to fight a fire. Can you climb a 100' ladder over someones chimney and try to put out a fire while hanging off the end?

I can do all that and more, oh, I'm only 5'2, 125 lbs, and I have asthma. I'm in better shape than you dickwads...

stfu.....Do you also carry a dick betwwen your legs?......
      sigpic
      88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
      e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Im not hating, I think its odd that she decided to post half nude but whatev's

Comment

Kate , nice dimples .

To Brendan I say .....well I think our old fearless leader said it best :

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Kate525i View Post
            I have every fucking right to do as I please, It's my car, genius. And for those of you who seem to think I need a diet, here's a little question for you:
            Can you lift a 24ft, 450lb steel extension ladder straight up from the ground, onto your shoulder and raise it to a building? Can you go up 5 flights of stairs in 60 lbs worth of turnout gear with a highrise pack on your shoulder and still have energy to fight a fire. Can you climb a 100' ladder over someones chimney and try to put out a fire while hanging off the end?

I can do all that and more, oh, I'm only 5'2, 125 lbs, and I have asthma. I'm in better shape than you dickwads...
            you are still a fat ugly smelly pirate hooker! put on some fucking clothing, you nasty bitch. HOLY COW, (yes pun is intended!)

and you have no chance of being in better shape than me. i can see your fucking rolls on the small of your back. i didnt know fat could even exist in such places.

i suggest a new site for you to explore!
            All the information about liposuction including cost and post-operative practices made available in a easy to read form. Provided by one of the leading experts in the field, MD Jeffrey A. Klein M.D. - inventor of Tumescent Liposuction

Comment

All you fuckers who are being mean to Kate better watch out- Blunt is all hyped up on his thyroid medicine and he's currently plotting a cross-country ass/mouth/skull raping tour of each one of you.

You sphincter-spelunkers will be so paralyzed at the sight of the orange car pulling in front of your mommy and daddy's house that you won't even have time to turn off your Winnie-the-Pooh nightlight and try to hide under your Bob the Builder cum and hand lotion covered bedspread.

You have been warned.

Now EAD, all of youse.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                OMG YES 1st post.
                How much for posting rights?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

i just wish there was a little more glare on the hood of that e34, lol...sorry, couldn't help myself... hawt pics though!!!

Comment

Nice pics!!!

Takes some guts to put yourself up on the intraweb!

Props to the women who can save a life and look good while doing it!!

Comment

:rofl:

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, IT'S MRSHA007!!!

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Hey, you are a cutie! Don't let other guys tell you who you are and aren't.

The fact that you are into bimmers is a huge turnon and if you were closer to my area, i'd definitely take you out. First of all, you're not fat. This society, for some reason, equates thin-ness with health. You and I both know that's not the case. No, you're not super thin, but i'm sure you already know that, but you are attractive and I'm sure you're a definite head turner on the road :) You got alot of guts for posting on this site and i guarantee you that many guys are rubbing it out to your pics :) Guaran-damn-tee it!!
                        Recent Rebranding!!
                        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                        E30 SM62/S62
                        E30 M60 V8
                        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                        Instagram.com/garageaholic
                        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by M3fan4eva View Post
                          i guarantee you that many guys are rubbing it out to your pics :) Guaran-damn-tee it!!

Lol @ "Guaran-damn-tee it!!: :rofl:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                            this internets.... its for seriousness.

hahaha thats better then the pics. . .
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't let them get under your skin Kate. If you do, the terrorists win.

Comment

Wow I dont think I have laughed so hard out loud before reading anything on the internet than some of the comments and pictures posted!

Thanks R3v!
                                Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Working...
                                X