Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're good looking. Don't worry. You post a picture of any incredibly hot chick wearing few to no clothes and at least half of the people on this forum will start posting the puking smiley so we all know that their girlfriends are sooo much hotter than that. It's their way of reminding themselves of that one hot chick they slept with 3 years ago when she was drunk at a party. Let them have their fun.

'88 325is
    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Originally posted by Zya8187 View Post
      Terrible wing man? No, I'm just stating that I bet everyone here has probably done something with some one who would not be considered "hot". It's just the drunk guy way and if you haven't then good for you.
      I was poking fun. I'm just saying to stop you from doing anything you would regret later it's good to have a trustworthy wingman.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

With the incredibly high standards some of you guys have, its no wonder you dont ever get laid.

Comment

Will you shut the fuck up already? We already know you'd settle for a chick like this.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
            With the incredibly high standards some of you guys have, its no wonder you dont ever get laid.
            I think they're just jealous of Fidhle. He got to be in proximity of a topless woman.... last time most of these fuckups ever saw a woman topless was circa their mother breast feeding them...

Comment

^Topless? huh? we can move this to the lounge. :mrgreen:

Got you DEVO, it's making sence now.

Comment

I am totally jealous of this man!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

I am totally jealous of this man!
                    congrats, you found his myspace page... which was posted in his sig... that's almost as brilliant as trent finding the link to ava restoration.... what's your fucking point?

Comment

nice a girl that can keep up around here!
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

HAHAHA, TJ is the man.

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Pictures were definetly un-called for, but keep fighting woman.

HAHAHA
                          sigpic

Comment

Rosieeeee!

Originally posted by whysimon
                            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

lol
                              sigpic
                              1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                              1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                                Pictures were definetly un-called for, but keep fighting woman.

HAHAHA
                                You don't pay attention well, do you? for the past week these kids have been bitching because there's no pics up of me or the car.... read my first thread "New Girl" and the other one called "pictures." do your research.

Comment

Working...
                                X