fuck you tj

Comment

:ohsnap:

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
        :ohsnap:
        no, i get it. you're waiting for that special moment. 's all good floridian.

Comment

I love that color when it's clean. Getting euro ellipsoids soon?

Btw, where do you buy pads for your PC? I need new ones for mine, I need an online place because I moved and they don't sell them locally.

Comment

I have an awesome local detailing shop I go to, but www.autogeek.net sells them.

I want euro ellips badly but I can't justify the price yet. My stockers are clean and with the 9005 conversion they put out a lot of light. One day I'll buy euro ellips and HIDs at the same time when I get a good deal.

RISING EDGE

Comment

I have an awesome local detailing shop I go to, but www.autogeek.net sells them.

I want euro ellips badly but I can't justify the price yet. My stockers are clean and with the 9005 conversion they put out a lot of light. One day I'll buy euro ellips and HIDs at the same time when I get a good deal.
              Thanks.

Yeah, I can't believe I spent something like $600 on ellipsoids with gen v dde's back when I had my e36, I still laugh at that and so does my wife:D

They're a nice upgrade from the stockers, the light output is very nice as well as the sharp cutoff.

Comment

You can get Depos and HIDs for like $400 now, bump it to $600-700 if you get ZKW's. I know the Depo E36 lights aren't as bad as the E30 ones but I'd rather have ZKW's still.

RISING EDGE

Comment

You can get Depos and HIDs for like $400 now, bump it to $600-700 if you get ZKW's. I know the Depo E36 lights aren't as bad as the E30 ones but I'd rather have ZKW's still.
                  They have fogging issues, yeah I'd get ZKW's or Bosch's.

Comment

We need to meet up again TJ... My brother imported some m door panels (cloth); let me know if you are looking for some.. I think he may sell his SRDs, with TC Kline brackets/mounts.

Always looking good.
                    Last edited by Jand3rson; 05-28-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

TJ, trade cars with me.
                      Last edited by Erick; 05-28-2007, 08:51 PM.
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I dig.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Josh, I was using Purple Power but its really just to spot clean certain spots. I know its harsh and I didn't even dilute it, but its really all that will get off certain stubborn spots. I only use it on the rims once or twice a year. Other wise its just normal car wash soap to clean the rims.
                          Yeah, it's fine for that. What I was doing was spraying it on the rims (diluted, of course), letting it sit for a brief moment, and then scrubbing it off with the soapy wheel brush. Big no-no.

Comment

I sprayed it on the rag and then wiped the dirty areas with it, then wiped it dry. Thanks for the heads up though. I know its harsh but never noticed it doing any paint damage, I am sure it could if used improperly.

RISING EDGE

Comment

LOL. I thought I was the only one who took all the trim off when detailing a car.

I'm about to do the same to my M5.

Looking good.

Comment

damn... that shit is CLEAN
                                PNW Crew
                                90 m3
                                06 m5

Comment

Working...
                                X