As you all wished..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ///akeitra!n View Post
    negative, but once we take everything else off, we will drop it off a forklift as high as we can raise it.
    You should cut the back end up & turn it into a couch & use the trunk area as a cooler or storage, since you're going to send it to the scrap yard anyways.

Rey
    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

You're just going to leave the engine/trans and b-caps on? not to mention the strut housings and ancillaries?
      '89 325i track sloot
      '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        I ban the guy, and we still have to look at pictures of his piece of shit car.

+1, ban this guy too

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

hahaha...i didnt know you got banned. Whatd he do?

Comment

I ban the guy, and we still have to look at pictures of his piece of shit car.
            Mike was a decent dude, there was no reason other than a witchhunt to ban this kid.
            Last edited by Fanzotti; 07-04-2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanzotti View Post
              Mike was a decent dude, there was no reason other than a witchhunt to ban this kid. But that's what happens in a dictatorship not a democracy.
              hERESY! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

haha...i just read the meatgazer thread. he pussed out.

Comment

Mike was a decent dude, there was no reason other than a witchhunt to ban this kid. But that's what happens in a dictatorship not a democracy.

Are you one of those guys that is only happy when he's bitching about something?

Really - You bitched & moaned PLENTY about those 2 guys, and now that they are booted, you get all uppity with your dictatorship talk.

Someone could buy you a hooker & you'd complain she didn't have a tight cooter. I swear.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Rip.
                    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                      Are you one of those guys that is only happy when he's bitching about something?

Really - You bitched & moaned PLENTY about those 2 guys, and now that they are booted, you get all uppity with your dictatorship talk.

Someone could buy you a hooker & you'd complain she didn't have a tight cooter. I swear.
                      Not really, I'm not here to bitch, I'm just telling it the way I see it.

First off think before you speak and then when you speak get your facts straight. If you don't do this you just look like an un informed idiot. I never bitched about Mike, If anything I bitched about Deagle.

Sure I thought Mike pussed out, If anything, I said Deagle should be banned just on the basis that he said Mike shouldn't do it but that he would take the money to fix his head. But the way I see it Mike didn't do anything that was ban worthy. Pussing out just makes him a puss, truth is we we're Idiots for thinking he would do it, but to get banned, sorry, that doesn't cut it, it was just a dumb excuse to get rid of someone some people didn't want around. If that get's your panties in a bunch you can pound salt up your ass.

And if you get a hooker and don't think she'd needs a tighter cooter I'd hate to know how loose your non paid for girls are, Seriously, there hookers, that's a dumbshit statement.
                      Last edited by Fanzotti; 07-04-2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

But the way I see it Mike didn't do anything that was ban worthy. Pussing out just makes him a puss, truth is we we're Idiots for thinking he would do it, but to get banned, sorry, that doesn't cut it, it was just a dumb excuse to get rid of someone some people didn't want around. If that get's your panties in a bunch you can pound salt up your ass.
                        You just put the reason to your question of why he was banned. MOST people didn't want him around. So he's gone. If you're losing sleep over it, I can't help you. If you're so anxious to be in his company again, he's set up camp over at E30Tech, you can go check out all the pics of his pile of shit there. So please, give the soapboxing a rest. No one really seems to give a damn but you.

Comment

You just put the reason to your question of why he was banned. MOST people didn't want him around. So he's gone. If you're losing sleep over it, I can't help you. If you're so anxious to be in his company again, he's set up camp over at E30Tech, you can go check out all the pics of his pile of shit there. So please, give the soapboxing a rest. No one really seems to give a damn but you.
                          Ok. Just think the guy, as mis-directed as he was was a decent kid. Sorry but Fanzooti is a friend to the Under Dog.

By the way, your car looks great.

Comment

Ok. Just think the guy, as mis-directed as he was was a decent kid. Sorry but Fanzooti is a friend to the Under Dog.

By the way, your car looks great.
                            Duely noted. And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                              I'd go a step further then the trailer, and turn it into a popup camper.
                              You'd better install a set of these...

Comment

Working...
                              X