Pic's from a local Euro Trash meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic's from a local Euro Trash meet

We had a meet and dyno day in Lexington KY.
    Heres some pics from it.

Hopefully we will have a video up soon. enjoy

Original threads are here. \/ http://www.502streetscene.com/forum/...30-no-56k.html

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hurricane

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

NICE! thanks for sharing.

Comment

Is that Steve Nichols place? Or an older man that once worked for Toyota and had an accident?
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Dayem some nice cars, Rallye mk2, clean 6'r, Lotus (drooool)

Comment

those rolling shots where you can see into the front wheel at the brake rotors are fuckin' sweet !

wow.

noice photography
          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Rally-e Mk2!!

Comment

Cool pics!

What did the cars put down for numbers on the dyno?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                Is that Steve Nichols place? Or an older man that once worked for Toyota and had an accident?
                i don't recall the guys name, i believe he ran the shop that this all took apart at called cast enough performance. i know he knows alot about tuning and owns many cars.

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                Rally-e Mk2!!
                ya the guy own owned that had 2 of them. i believe that one got in some magazine.

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver View Post
                Cool pics!
                What did the cars put down for numbers on the dyno?
                My buddies turbo e30 bmw put down like 245-249 to the wheels, and it was way hot outside. they said you take that and add 30% and thats the power from the crank. the turbo 6 only got like 190, but it wasn't intercooled and i believe he was detonating like mad. The lugna blue e46 m3 put down around 270. i don't recall the others. ill check out if i can find some more numbers.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

yeah Fast Enough was the name of the shop that he was working with. They were big into the VW Audi scene. Steve runs Aussie Imports and sells Autronics. I paid that guy big time to fly to Orlando to tune my car. He is really good at that shit!

Kind of cool to see old names you have not herd of in 7 plus years!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

what kind of front lip was on the white E30 in the pics?
                    sigpic89 M3

Comment

yeah Fast Enough was the name of the shop that he was working with. They were big into the VW Audi scene. Steve runs Aussie Imports and sells Autronics. I paid that guy big time to fly to Orlando to tune my car. He is really good at that shit!

Kind of cool to see old names you have not herd of in 7 plus years!

what car did you have him tune?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

3.0vr6t precision T67turbo at 2bar Autronics SM2 running 960cc RC injectors. The car was a beast, but sent me to the poor house. I was buying create motors and dropping them in every time it popped. I went though 9 of them, then threw in the towel. I ran under the name Vedubin and Vedubin01 over on Vortex many years ago. Jason Green and I were some of the first pioneers of high HP along with a group up in NJ. You had EIP but, known horror stories about ripping people off. This was all going on when 8vturbo.com was still 8vturbo.com and not ATP. Jason at Fast Enough had one of the first cast manifolds and I came across them on an Ebay ad. They were testing the market for the manifold and did not even have it yet. IT was the manifold that ATP produces. Oh the stories. But final numbers were 624hp and 582 tq to the ground. I have lost the dyno sheets due to a computer crash, but Steve will remember the car.

As for the front bumper, its part of the Mtech 2 kit that is on my car. :p

ph the dynos you guys ran on were the roll away ones from Australia right? I know he was getting out the tuning business and mainly focusing on selling these dynos. There were cool, something you could have in a home garage. And cost less than having a pit or a lift put in. I so wanted one I think they were like 35k, thats when dyno jets were selling for around $50k. They even hold 1000hp! Do you have a number on him of fast enough? Id like to say hello!
                        Last edited by Vedubin01; 07-18-2007, 10:45 AM.

Comment

thanks, sounds expensive. I'm kinda new to this and I need to put a new front valence on my car soon, now that I finally got it lowered. cool cars, though
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

I used to like M3 CSL trunklids, until I started seeing them on EVERY SINGLE MODDED E46 ON THE PLANET.

Nice shots, looks like a fun day. That E34 is sweet.

Comment

3.0vr6t precision T67turbo at 2bar Autronics SM2 running 960cc RC injectors. The car was a beast, but sent me to the poor house. I was buying create motors and dropping them in every time it popped. I went though 9 of them, then threw in the towel. I ran under the name Vedubin and Vedubin01 over on Vortex many years ago. Jason Green and I were some of the first pioneers of high HP along with a group up in NJ. You had EIP but, known horror stories about ripping people off. This was all going on when 8vturbo.com was still 8vturbo.com and not ATP. Jason at Fast Enough had one of the first cast manifolds and I came across them on an Ebay ad. They were testing the market for the manifold and did not even have it yet. IT was the manifold that ATP produces. Oh the stories. But final numbers were 624hp and 582 tq to the ground. I have lost the dyno sheets due to a computer crash, but Steve will remember the car.

As for the front bumper, its part of the Mtech 2 kit that is on my car. :p

ph the dynos you guys ran on were the roll away ones from Australia right? I know he was getting out the tuning business and mainly focusing on selling these dynos. There were cool, something you could have in a home garage. And cost less than having a pit or a lift put in. I so wanted one I think they were like 35k, thats when dyno jets were selling for around $50k. They even hold 1000hp! Do you have a number on him of fast enough? Id like to say hello!

When you contact him see if he remembers a guy with and awd e30, from the team euro trash crew, that tried to see if he would let us use the awd dyno.

ya they was the Australian made ones. i think it was a warehouse or something next door that assembled them or something like that there.

He also had a big ass 4wd turbo diesel van that hauled the dynos to places i believe. just from him talking and showing us stuff, he definitely knew a hole lot and had a bunch of toys.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                              X