No announcement yet.

did someone say ALPINA vert replica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike shut your face. Youre still coming in October yeah?

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

No, i AM COMING INSTEAD IN 2 WEEKS, BUT JUST GOING TO cHICAGO/ mICHIGAN.

Comment

So when are you coming to L.A.? My mom, wife, and myself were very looking forward to it.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

How much flex does a vert e30 have, is it noticable after driving a 2dr/4dr e30??
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

its going to have to be some other year-I was also looking foreward to it. dont have the money for it this year- I want to build the other car, and the paint killed me on the M3. and Emily wanted to come to the states- and it just wouldnt work out with her too- to do the Vegas/ Cali thing I was trying to plan.

from what I have driven the car-- very little-- it seems actually stiffer to me, but maybe thatsa just cause its heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              How much flex does a vert e30 have, is it noticable after driving a 2dr/4dr e30??
              Ummm...yeah, it is a 20 year old car - which means the design technology for making it is 25-30 years old. It flexes...
              Aaron

Comment

Working...
              X