sideskirts installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sideskirts installed

taurus , painted sem trim black , turned out nice , I adjusted the exposure and brightness to try and get them to show up a bit better so the color is a bit off.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Very nice. I like that you went with black for them to go with the front lip. Nice, clean looking car.

Comment

thanks , after I get my IS lip finished , I will have them painted white to match it , although I really like the way it is contrasting now you know.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
        thanks , after I get my IS lip finished , I will have them painted white to match it , although I really like the way it is contrasting now you know.
        Yeah, you definitely want to keep the same color theme going. If you front lip was white, they would look better white. But this way, they match.

Comment

side view
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

At first i was like, he should of pained them white. But i got to looking at it and it looks good with the black skirts & lip.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I just can't belive 10.00 skirts can look so good , to whoever origanally figured this out , thanks .
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

that does look really good. I think i like your install best of all.
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Those really do look good. So...anyone put them on a red car yet? ;)
                  Jason

Comment

nice, thats what I was planning on doing with my white 4 door!

Comment

makes the back of the car so lonely looking. What if you painted you rear valance black?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

now just shadow line your windows and take that IS badge off the front and your car is hot!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Great work Triston! The side skirts look really good.

Originally posted by MoparJ View Post
                          Those really do look good. So...anyone put them on a red car yet? ;)
                          Yeah, the original "inventor" of this side skirt r3velation had a red car.

Here's the thread

click to enlarge

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            now just shadow line your windows and take that IS badge off the front and your car is hot!
                            my car is hot , thanks for the sugestions , but I like it like that, to each his own, thanks Todd , good to hear from you , she is coming along nicely.
                            sigpic

Comment

The car looks great as always Triston. I love the skirts, really do.

Comment

Working...
                              X