3er Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3er Evolution

So my buddy just picked up a E36 M and that along with my car, his sister's car, and another friend of our's car... we have a pretty much complete collection! Here are a few pics from our mini shoot:

Claus Luthe is my hero.

I love it. Nice shots.
    HDE30 <3

Comment

cool shots. if yer e30 didnt look like a turd they would be even better:nice:...paint that valence!
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Do the Maryland police say anything about your yellow lights?

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

nice shots of the progression.

Comment

love your car shitty paint on the valence and all what suspension set up you on? that drop is sexy
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

what suspension are you running? it looks very good!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                cool shots. if yer e30 didnt look like a turd they would be even better:nice:...paint that valence!
                I know, I hate the fact that it looks like shit compared to everything else in the picture. The fucked up valence and the two dents in my driver side door. I may have to escalate them on the mod list above rims. Argh...

Originally posted by E30 Reaktion&#228;r
                Do the Maryland police say anything about your yellow lights?!
                Nope, no problems with them. I run a Prolumen HID kit though, so the light output is still blue/white, even through the yellow. I want to ditch the yellow, but have yet to order clear Lamin-X.

Originally posted by sticksdaman
                what suspension set up you on? that drop is sexy
                C3 Motorsports coilover kit... an incredible friggin ride! I thought the high spring rates would be harsh, but the ride is sooo butter!
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

First thing that came to my mind was the old Sesame Street bit "One of these things is not like the others" . :D

I would have have at least bought a can of white spray paint before I bought an LTW flag or yellow Laminin-X .
                  (actually I would buy everything under the sun before I bought colored Laminin-X)

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Beat up valance, LTW flag, and bottlecaps FTL :( Car has potential though!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

car is looking good. i like the lights. the lamin-x looks original. when i first saw the pics, i thought you had a ton of mud on your valence. get it painted though.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                      Instagram:
                      https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                      LS Build Thread:
                      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Like where its going. Those real french fogs? Just use white tape on the valence! No joke I bet it would look fine!

All it needs are some decent wheels! Looking good, what rates are you running?
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                          All it needs are some decent wheels! Looking good, what rates are you running?
                          the rates are 450/750.

In regards to the yellow lamin-x and ltw flag, they were just cheap fun, like the prostitutes I ran into at Atlantic City. ;)
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                            I know, I hate the fact that it looks like shit compared to everything else in the picture. The fucked up valence and the two dents in my driver side door. I may have to escalate them on the mod list above rims. Argh...

I think it's dumb to put new wheels on a beat up car. I'm not saying your is that beat up but you should definitely get the car straight before new wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
                              I think it's dumb to put new wheels on a beat up car. I'm not saying your is that beat up but you should definitely get the car straight before new wheels.
                              :(
                              Toyota Pickup

Comment

Working...
                              X