Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics with my new wheels

Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

We know what they are but what size tires are you running

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

i just got a set myself, 16" 002's. i put 225/50's on all around, gives it sick stance but the front tires are rubbing so i need to find some 205's
      97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
      2001 330ci 5 speed
      83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

I am running the 15x8 0et with Toyo T1R's in 205/55/15. still rubs a bit on hard turns even with the back seat and the spare out, I need to get the fenders pulled:-D
        I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Ugh, honestly, I can not see one thing I like about these wheels except for the size. If this is the new trend in E30s, I'm glad I only drive the big cars
          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

I was considering these for a long time along with the 501's and I don't think they look terrible, and you can't beat the price. But at the end of the day, I'm glad I went with the tried and true Ronal LS's.

Comment

I got these for the following reasons: 1) I am broke and needed summer wheels and tires 2) I liked the offset 3) I think they are a great bang for the buck 5) I was going to get these when I had my Miata (RIP), but then I totaled it

Comment

Dude, no way. NO WAY.

Someone put SportMaxx 002's on an E30? Inconceivable!

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again. All the Chicago area people need to get together for a shoot. Nice ride
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

YES, all chicago people need to get together sometime after the 18th august.

I am coming in to visit family and would like to meet some of you all.

my brother lives in Plainfield.

I said it before, and will say it again, i like the looks of those wheels, but maybe cause I am in germany, and am bored of all the BBS Rs wheels.
                    anyway, it look way better than bottlecaps, and your car looks extremely clean and rust free for a chicago car.

Comment

im not far across the river in Iowa City... I'd go for a meet, just to ruin your shoots with my dirty...

Comment

every time another set of sportmax's are installed on a e30. god creates a another kitten. hahah i love seeing these wheels. just makes me laugh when i go back to when people were arguing with me saying they would NEVER fit. hah

Originally posted by rwdrift
                        Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                        - Erick

Comment

Thread jack.

click to enlarge, tires are 225/50/16, the front rub bad so im looking for 2 205/50/16's
                          Last edited by TopOfTheLine89; 07-22-2007, 11:00 AM.
                          97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                          2001 330ci 5 speed
                          83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

^hola amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89 View Post
                              Thread jack.

click to enlarge, tires are 225/50/16, the front rub bad so im looking for 2 205/50/16's
                              offroad much?

Comment

Working...
                              X