Some nights shots of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
    ^ ha, i was lookn at one the other day!!!!

blech!!!! as if the e36 treatment wasnt bad enuf, it got altezzas too!
    why are its taillights looking at me so weird?? kind resembles this guy -> :borg:

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Minus the stupid e36 altezzas, put the factory tails back in...... and the car is HOT.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro

why are its taillights looking at me so weird?? kind resembles this guy -> :borg:
        Why do the taillights look weird, why does the whole car look werid :?:

Comment

cause the WHITE CAR is a E30

and NO ryan im not putting altezza's on my car, its just a dying trend in Europe

Comment

Andre-
            Have you thought about flaring your fenders like in europe? So there isnt the vertical edge on the outsides? I think that would look awesome and give you even more lowering potential...

:shock:
            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
              Andre-
              Have you thought about flaring your fenders like in europe? So there isnt the vertical edge on the outsides? I think that would look awesome and give you even more lowering potential...

:shock:
              yea 2 bad i never thought about that while the car was in the body shop :evil: i never thought i would have a 9" wide wheel, but i do. I talked to the body guy he told me $600 to pull the fenders and repaint the quaters, but i will only do that if i sell my Borbets and get the BBS RS3 16X10

Comment

Euro or not, i've just never been a fan of super-dish wheels. ANdre, love the car, hate the wheels.

Throw a set of 17s or 18s on there with 8" wide wheels, and now you got a car. Anything with more than 2.5" of lip, might as well have 13" dayton 180 spoke wires.

I've seen it in person. Then i saw the same thing on a GENESIS e30 somewhere in chicago. Back then i didn't know what it was, until started hittin these forums.

Every aspect of your car is awesome, except for everything that is unsprung, which is another story.

Good work. When you get to the smooth roads of Arizona, throw some 17x9s on there, roll ye fenders and call it a day. What other euro car has that? You'd be the only one ;)
                Nick

87 325 5MT
                02 IS300 5MT

Comment

well these wheels are "YOU LOVE THEM' or "YOU HATE THEM" that's why im selling them, and saving up some $ for BBS RS 16X10 i do not wanna go 17" and def, not wiht 18". i want to keep it 16 but wanna go wider then 9".

Comment

Everybody download Tool - Hooker with a Penis.mp3

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Only problem is that's not a German tag. I believe it's a Belgium tag from the looks of it. I thought it was a German repair tag but it is not.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                      X