No announcement yet.

Fresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is I'm really just having fun and entertaining myself this summer with this car, its not a clean example of an E30, its a maaco'd, damaged, mechanically sound E30 that gets me to work and is fun to drive. I've spent just about $3.8k on this car including buying it, suspension,wheels,tires, reapairs, ect. I'm a poor college student, sorry if spending a couple more grand for a proper paint job isn't in my deck of cards. None of the "looks like shit" comments have bothered me at all, I know it looks funky, but its those times at certain angles in certain light that just make my jaw drop with how nice the style works, unfortunatley its not a 24/7 thing which im working on. What really pleases me are the people that are inspired and enjoy the look of my car, it pleases me to know that theres other people that don't want the same freaking E30 as every other enthusiast in NA which seems to be the goal of most of the members on these forums. I've been currious as to how all these ideas of mine would look for a year or two now, and I wasn't affraid to go out on a whim and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman View Post
      it pleases me to know that theres other people that don't want the same freaking E30 as every other enthusiast in NA which seems to be the goal of most of the members on these forums.
      Spoken like the owner of a truly haggard E30. "I don't want it to look like everyone else's...."

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Damn you guys really know how to hate on someone who doesn't share the same R3V-themed-e30.

Hatchman has always had a unique taste. I know many members don't like it and they express it quite often, but he's being different and you guys bash it like its sporting a Reiger Infinity or some poor fitted homemade fiberglass kit.

I personally like to see different e30s, this site has so many cars that look similar that it needs something to break up the clones.
        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
          clean jetta
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Finally a decent interior shot... No longer have a ricey ///M shift knob

Comment

Working...
            X