Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheating with someone younger (less attractive/cheaper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredK View Post
    Well I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with my E36. Your mileage may vary!
    hopefully my next one will be :)
    Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
      wait for window regulators to take a shit, as well as door panels, headliners and even the comfort relay... congrats and best of luck :)
      the front door handles already disintegrated.....so i cant open from the outside, but the backs are fine. i look like an idiot trying to get in if the windows are shut.

Comment

Front ends love to fall to pieces. Things are disposable, betcha most E36 owners that traded their E30's in were searching for a replacement after 3.5 years.

Comment

e30 vs e36

`e36 just... its not an e30. E46 is modern, e30 is classic, and e36 is kind of niether, to me it looks and feels out of place.

The dash design looks like an Jap import with that huge center vent. The only BMW I would never ever get. Not to mention looking at all the m cars who holds thier value the most... e36 m3 are often sold for less than the e30 m3 counterpart and the e46 is like uber expensive still.

Comment

Haha! The E30 is classic, E36 is soooo mid-90s. But the E46 is also played out, and looks like a old piece of shit next to an E90/92/93. That's the price you pay for being one generation away from the latest and greatest.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

At least the front bumper's condition is motivation enough to change it for something better looking. :p
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

where did you get hit? in richmond?

Comment

I actually would not mind a 5-speed e36 at all. nice find.

Comment

ugly e36. too bad you cant rock those RK's on the e36 eh?
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I have a hard time getting excited about E36s unless they're really, really, really clean and well maintained. Plus I spent the day toiling over a beat-to-hell 160k mile E36 that needed THOUSANDS of dollars worth of work.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by threlevenguy View Post
                        where did you get hit? in richmond?
                        yeah, broad st and dominion blvd near innsbrook. dumbass soccer mom!

and i'm really pissed i had to get rid of my RKs. those were the deal of the century when i picked them up ($400), but i sold them and made a pretty decent profit.....now i need new wheels...and an e30 for the side.

also, i think the inside is a pretty pleasant place to be (compared to my e30), but for sheer driving fun e30 ftw

Comment

also, if i end up keeping this thing for a while, i was thinking of getting

"E36 FTL"

as the liscence plate. what do you guys think??

Comment

Hahahaha, do it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                              looks pretty good for the price. a manuel E36 is somewhat hard to find
                              Umm, no they aren't.

Car looks good man. I love hearing the E30 vs. E36 debate every time it comes up. You got a pretty good deal on it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Nice!.....So....

When are you going to re-shell the drive train/suspension into an e30? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X