I don't do this much, but I'm bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
    The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:

They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...
    Thanks man, can you point me in the direction of any forums or good sites for more info on these? I'm kinda in love :shock:

Comment

1983 but the production date is October of 1982

I went for a later chassis this time. My first E24 was a Euro 635CSi that came Alpina equipped, and was built in January of 1981. The early cars were E12 based and had various differences in the suspension, brakes, interior etc, and were also prone to rust. BMW changed platforms in 5/1982, so anything after that is E28 based. You have more performance suspension and braking options this way, and the chassis got some updates that improved torsional rigidity and reduced weight.
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Snap! Double post!

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
        Thanks man, can you point me in the direction of any forums or good sites for more info on these? I'm kinda in love
        Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.

If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
        Last edited by euroshark; 08-29-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
          Snap! Double post!

Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.

If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
          Gracias amigo!

Comment

Lookin good man... I can't remember if I ever showed you the M635csi I picked up? Looks like fun man.

Comment

One word....POOP
              Originally posted by NavyE30
              I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Heh. Says the guy who is running Sportmaxes...

Comment

perfect wheel choice.

Comment

will you be doing five lug on the 335i also?

Comment

dude, you have nothing to cry yourself to sleep about...
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

I'd love to do a 5 lug setup, but money will be the deciding factor.

Comment

awesome shark!!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                          X