Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge and M-Techic1 kit

I havent been this stoked on a car in a while, mounted the wheels today,

Picked up an M-Technic1 kit and euro bumpers from our freind Nico in Germany, we might be able to work things out to get a few more kits into the US. I have alot of body work to do to get this together so it may be a bit.

This post is sponsored by...
    sigpic

It's looking good. Congratulations. I am loving the M-tech I kit more and more.... keep us updated.
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Nice, I wanna do headrests in the back for my 89i, how did ya. Oh and what size wheels cause they are sex.
      Originally posted by csermonet47
      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

it will look sweet

Comment

wut kind of front seats are those?

Comment

The car is gonna look great. I'm gonna have to keep you in mind, I've been thinking about tracking down an Mtech 1 front end for my car.

Originally posted by amdspitfire View Post
            wut kind of front seats are those?
            They are red sport seats. The best kind to have. Glad you found a good set, finally.

Comment

Wow! Your car is going to look exactly like how I wanted mine to be a while ago. I have a somewhat incomplete 325i fourdoor in schwartz, and a complete mtech1-kit in the basement. But I´m leaning more towards getting some Brock B1´s instead of the Hartges..

I don´t know if I´ll go schwartz or carbon black in the repaint. I guess I´ll have to wait and see how your turns out.

I demand an excessive amount of pictures when it all comes together..:D

Comment

thanks

I like your sig pic in the snow, it reminds me of last winter when a freind had set up a course in a soybean feild. There where a couple WRX's ripping around, my e30, not so much.:(
                I'm going to be able to use the US spec valance, just had to cut it a bit to make room for the fog lights.
                There are a few peices I need to order to get things on smoothly.

As far as the headrests go, the car came with them, it might be an early car thing so you might be able to source some.

Took it for a couple drives today, no bumpers or turn signals, oh well. Just wanted to see what the extra grip would feel like. I think I might be looking for a bit more HP as a next step.8-)
                sigpic

Comment

Wow. Nice. My own 323i/H23 had a front M-Tech 1 spoiler and it was gorgious. It looks very much as it was the template for the M3's bumper cover. Lots of similarities.
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

wow, it looks awesome already, black with the red interior is hot!
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
                      I like your sig pic in the snow, it reminds me of last winter when a freind had set up a course in a soybean feild. There where a couple WRX's ripping around, my e30, not so much.:(
                      Yeah, I know what you mean. Either understeer, or way way oversteer.
                      Well, it was when I was driving on old worn down summertires..

Originally posted by skota View Post
                      I'm going to be able to use the US spec valance, just had to cut it a bit to make room for the fog lights.
                      There are a few peices I need to order to get things on smoothly.
                      You are lucky that the fog lights are in one piece. Mine where broken of.
                      Apparently the fog lights themself are the same as the M3 E30, but the brackets are not.

Comment

wow

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I love me some Mtech I! Like the wheels too, but I especially like the red interior!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

wow, that interior is wonderful. are you going to repair the small rust spots?

Comment

Mtech 1 goodness on a four dour. Can't wait to see it finished
                              Continuous For Sale Thread
                              323i s50

Comment

Working...
                              X