Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back with a vengence (new mods/camera gear)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
    Those are awesome pictures man. I love working with wireless setups.Are those your lights or did you rent?

I'm curious to hear how your car would sound? Looks like an aftermarket exhaust, but I can't figure which one it is.. Any sound clips?

Also...Are the lights acting as flashes, or are they running continuously? I'd assume they are running as strobes, but some people work differently.
    They are my lights. They are 'strobes', but really they are camera flashes with wireless radio triggers. They are not continuous.

The car is LOUD, its a UUC System U exhaust with an ECIS intake. It sounds great though, just high volume. BDSax makes fun of it but he thinks he is going to be driving his M50 around with open headers....

Rockn, I'm on strobist, my username is T.J. Lathrop. Great site, I've learned a lot, it's really what got me into this crap. I haven't thrown down for Pocketwizards yet, but after I buy a 40D I probably will. I am using the Cactus V2's that I have modified a lot, and they are working very well so far.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

nice shots ... too bad the subject is a boring E36 :razz: The car needs something to set it off, but I can't put my finger on what
      San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
        BDSax makes fun of it but he thinks he is going to be driving his M50 around with open headers....

r3vlimited - where chicks wif dicks own TJ
        ITS GONNA BE TIGHT!
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Nice job capturing that sky... fucking rediculous-awesome background. The car looks super sweet as well. I like where you are taking it.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
          HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
          **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
            The car needs something to set it off, but I can't put my finger on what
            Baller wheels, FullOpp counter-steer, and massive smoke. :p
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Nice pickup with the strobes man. goodluck with them... and keep practicing!
              -Greg
              90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
              b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  They are my lights. They are 'strobes', but really they are camera flashes with wireless radio triggers. They are not continuous.

The car is LOUD, its a UUC System U exhaust with an ECIS intake. It sounds great though, just high volume. BDSax makes fun of it but he thinks he is going to be driving his M50 around with open headers....

Rockn, I'm on strobist, my username is T.J. Lathrop. Great site, I've learned a lot, it's really what got me into this crap. I haven't thrown down for Pocketwizards yet, but after I buy a 40D I probably will. I am using the Cactus V2's that I have modified a lot, and they are working very well so far.
                  What have you done to the V2's? I was going to pick them a while back when I was thinking about strobing while ballin on a budget. I'll probably set something up around christmas and my birthday and buy a lens or two and strobe setup at once. Now that I know my dorm has locking drawers and legit roommates I'll probably bring down my 30D to ASU.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Did you buy the door trim new or used?

Comment

Can I get this one in hi-res TJ? I need a challenge and I'd like to remove the powerlines.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

that is a damn good looking e36. that color looks awesome.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                        Instagram:
                        https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                        LS Build Thread:
                        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Paint it LSB and your golden. :rofl:

RK's look sweet on your car. I think it would look super clean without that wing tho.

Nice ass pictures too.

GG

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                          R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                          "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                          My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

O M G

clears! ltw wing! now all you need are double spoke whizzels

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

Can I get this one in hi-res TJ? I need a challenge and I'd like to remove the powerlines.
                              Dan, let me know your email and I'll send you the high res.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                                Did you buy the door trim new or used?
                                And where from?

Comment

Working...
                                X