No announcement yet.

very random..pics from last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey...... erm.....yaH~! wo0!1! e30~!!!.....

hearts for girls!>

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z View Post
      hey...... erm.....yaH~! wo0!1! e30~!!!.....

hearts for girls!>

hahaha exactly what i was thinking... OP it sounds like you're into your car, so that's great.. buuut. when posting, try not to do it on speed or coke. lol

when i read your posts i feel like i need to read AS FAST AS I CAN!!! :crazy:

but yea.. cool yer here, and cool you like cars. :D
      löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
      HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Originally posted by löwenbröke View Post
        hahaha exactly what i was thinking... OP it sounds like you're into your car, so that's great.. buuut. when posting, try not to do it on speed or coke. lol

when i read your posts i feel like i need to read AS FAST AS I CAN!!! :crazy:

but yea.. cool yer here, and cool you like cars. :D

duDE, ShE iS 7teen y/o, it's not Coke or SpeED, It's NEW iNtErNet Ling0. Plus ShE wORks At *bUcKS. CaFeeNEe FTW!!!!

Comment

rofl. nice come back but still with the cracked out caffeine teenager typing stylez. How many venti's have you had yet today? :P

Replacing a timing belt isnt that hard but it definately helps to have the right tools and know how. If you want to lean how to put in your own lowering springs, and other basic maintenance's on your car in the future pick up a bentley e30 service manual, theyre useful beyond their cost.

Comment

Originally posted by kdub
            hhahaha..okay old people... sowie that im hyper and get excited GOD!!!!!! this is my car and i BOUGHT It.. and my brother all 5 of them hate e30s... they love american/jap cars! such as the ford mustangs and such. so shut upppppppp.. but haha/.... yeah sowie i dont know how to put a timing belt on my friend. maybe u can fuckin show me since u know everything. so bmw wat 300 bucks. and i kinda wanna lower my car 1st yo. and yeah im a fat ass and prolly dented my roof. and u dont deserve to be driving an e30 m3. hoe.:p
            Quoted to prove you can't make this shit up.... I'm waiting to hear about them maps in south africa and iraq. What is Junior year english comming to? The teachers lesson plans must be on MySpace.

Comment

oh wow.. lol.

ill say it now. ibtl

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                oh wow.. lol.

ill say it now. ibtl

Kate525i got 15+ pages, i say, iWbtl. (way) This one still has a lot left in it. Did you see those pics? It's monday, too many r3v'ers are still at work, it's gonna go apeshiv tonight. I'm still waiting for the
                "Offical r3v Women Welcome". I almost touched it, but somebody has gotta do it.

Comment

Sorry.
                  That is how it is spewd
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Harrooh.

IBTL.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

oh man.. this could get good..
                      löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                      HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        Kate525i got 15+ pages, i say, iWbtl. (way) This one still has a lot left in it. Did you see those pics? It's monday, too many r3v'ers are still at work, it's gonna go apeshiv tonight. I'm still waiting for the
                        "Offical r3v Women Welcome". I almost touched it, but somebody has gotta do it.
                        Um, yeah, if you're talking about the kate pictures. Yeah. I saw those...and witnessed all of the following comments for weeks following. I was rofl in the background. I think I stayed mostly out of it though. I personally dont see a reason why to rag on them so much, it's not like the boyscouts or something that isnt for girls. They have their own organization for that too anyway. Besides giving them a hard time which is fun to do, I just dont waste my time doing it. I'd rather see some stay actually rather than being told they dont know the difference between a hex and a torx bit.

I really dont care quite so much though. It is, after all, the r3v way. :pimp:

Comment

She has potential, she has come back once to defend herself against all of us. And it was witty... (Age/wit gradient scale)

Comment

Your car has potential. Check out this link for Trents old Bronzit.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

making history. iwbtl.

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
                              when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

well... i deleted the pics with me on the roof and with my best friend on myhood. maybe you'll 4get im a girl or somethin.
                                k late.

-kristy-

imstayin off rev and if u wana be my friend hit me up on myspace
                                Kristy Du Bois (kristygokrazy)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

LATER!

Comment

Working...
                                X