No announcement yet.

I love chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the kit isnt on the door the number of doors doesnt matter.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Good to know, thanx Ryan
      1994 BMW 325 i/Canon Rebel XT/28-135mm IS f:3.5-5.6/Canon 50mm f:1.8

Comment

looking good, I dig the chrome on white :up:

For the eurobumpers, is there a gasket/seal that goes between the bumper top and body? That would solve your gap issue.
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

LOoks sexy... Ur car reminds me a tad bit of mine lol
          1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
          1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
          1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
          1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
          1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
            looking good, I dig the chrome on white :up:

For the eurobumpers, is there a gasket/seal that goes between the bumper top and body? That would solve your gap issue.
            No seal or gasket. But if you were creative enough you could make one.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Stop man! Stop!

Makes me want to keep my car and do it up!

:up: :up:
              Last edited by bwanac; 12-10-2007, 09:12 PM.

Comment

your car is an inspiration for us lowly diving board-ers HAHA!!! looks sick keep up the good work

Comment

VERY nice.. I want those bumpers... But wait, ive got plastic!!!!! Horray for losing diving boards, we need to eliminate as many as possible. It will be awesome to see the m-tech1 kit on that car. Do you want to send me your lower lip for your front valance? Im in need of something until I can find a late valance and lip.

btw, your tail-pipe rocks. Get that new drivetrain in there, then we will all :bow:
                  Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                    Horray for losing diving boards, we need to eliminate as many as possible.
                    AMEN!!! thats one of my summer projects :D

Comment

So do you have any 'before' shots? I'd like to see the difference straight up....
                      -Jetta GLi

Comment

Looks very good... even w/o the rear bumper..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                          Its a whole new car once you get rid of those awful US bumpers. Its instant, the second you get them on.

The Mtec1 is going to be sweet, the only kid on the block with it.
                          Make that 2...

Looks awesome. I loved the way mine looks with euros. And Ryans, we need an official euro bumper club. I know my front bumper doesnt sag that low, so maybe it can come up a bit. Other than that, looks good!!!!

Keep it up!

Kyle
                          1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                          DILLIGAF

Comment

yes Kyle you will have one but I dont thnk you are on his block. :P
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oddly enough I saw a beat to hell euro bumper equipped car today on I-90 heading toward I5 right as I exited the tunnel, was all the way in the right lane (5 lanes over) so didn't get a great look, but it had rear euro bumpers and I assume front bumpers too, it had a single tail pipe, so 318 or ETA, had stock bottles, stock ride height, dented door, and was a faded bluish colour.

I was like NOOOOOO GIMMIEE GIMMIEE It may be a real euro car

Comment

it makes me laugh every time I read someone post something about a "real" euro car. its all the same shit, except some ugly bumpers on the older models. its not like a euro car is any better, probably just more beat down from running WOT on the autobahn the last 10 years or so. I wish I could find a good U.S. body over here, it would probably be alot tighter and have a whole lot less rattles in it. and 1 question, why does everyone have such a hard on over "euro grills"? please---it just goes around your headlights, its not going to make your car look or go anyfaster. but I do give you props once again, your car looks really nice. you just need to loose the island license plate and get a german one, if you want one, I have quite a few in my garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X