Euro Ellips Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Ellips Installed

No night pictures yet, but here are some day ones. Not sure if I'm keeping them yet, but I like them thus far. I got some euro grilles too; I like how my kidney is cut for them too. I know it's dirty, no need to mention it.

Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

lookin good. euro smilies rule.
    173rd ABN

Comment

they are awesome! I got them on my car as well, and they have surpassed my expectaions, considering i went from sealed, to H4's to Euro's...
      1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
      1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
      1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
      1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
      1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

where did you get them? how much $? looks good

Comment

Originally posted by LikeCDoos
          where did you get them? how much $? looks good
          They came on the pallet from Jon in the UK. Lets just say I got them for a VERY good price. I haven't driven at night yet with them; I'm curious to see how they'll be.

Comment

I have a real nice set for sale. Shameless plug.

They look nice, I never know about the smiliies though.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

they look a bit better cleaned up, and you can't see the pits in the pictures. how is the lighting?

you car isn't any dirtier than mine. when I got to your house I had probably driven 1500 miles in the rain without washing it :P
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                they look a bit better cleaned up, and you can't see the pits in the pictures. how is the lighting?

you car isn't any dirtier than mine. when I got to your house I had probably driven 1500 miles in the rain without washing it :P
                I haven't driven with them at night yet, so I don't know how the lighting is. One of the low beams was burnt out, so I had to pull and H1 from one of the highs and put it in the low. I just slapped them in there because I had to drive back to school; I need to take them out and give them a proper cleaning, I'll probably paint the rings black too.

Comment

once you see how they light signs on the side of the road you will most likely want to keep them.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why wouldn't you keep them? They look good.

Are you planning to do any big mods, like suspension, etc., to your car?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Why wouldn't you keep them? They look good.

Are you planning to do any big mods, like suspension, etc., to your car?
                      I'm still unsure how much I like the 'smilie'. I'm thinking I might get some of the euro ellips w/o them. But who knows...

I'm putting on euro bumpers, and and M-tech I front airdam this Summer (I have the parts at my house). I also would like to get some 60mm drop springs this Summer. And I'm going to look at new wheels when my tires wear out (I'm thinking Ronal LS or Ronal Turbo).

Comment

once you see how they light signs on the side of the road you will most likely want to keep them
                        I kinda doubt that, since they are probably from England and the lights are made to direct to the other side of the road, since they drive on the other side. just something to think about. right hand drive cars in germany have to get stickers over their lights to redirect them, its a law even if they are just passing through.

Comment

looking good..
                          I just isntalled mine today, need to stick some bulbs in before I head out on a 450 mile drive home to Santa Barara...
                          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                            looking good..
                            I just isntalled mine today, need to stick some bulbs in before I head out on a 450 mile drive home to Santa Barara...
                            Who installs headlights without bulbs? 8)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler
                              once you see how they light signs on the side of the road you will most likely want to keep them
                              I kinda doubt that, since they are probably from England and the lights are made to direct to the other side of the road, since they drive on the other side. just something to think about. right hand drive cars in germany have to get stickers over their lights to redirect them, its a law even if they are just passing through.
                              ahhh.... thats what you think. But you can turn the projector inside of the lens to point the beam in the correct direction.
                              Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Working...
                              X