Shiny new camera, dirty old car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiny new camera, dirty old car.

Camera is a Panasonic DMC-TZ3, still getting the hang of it. Its no Canon 30D, but it fits in my pocket. Too much noise though.

We had snow and the whole area shut down (2 inches) and I haven't cleaned her since. No, I don't care about the front, and no, I don't like planes or your favorite things.
    Reminiscing...

Awesome. Pics are a tad dark, but I'm a huge fan of this car. Pulls of 15's rather nicely.

Comment

Is that rust on the wheel arch or an optical illusion?
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

love the car leave it as is

The only thing id change is either put emblems on the caps or leave em off
        Last edited by sticksdaman; 12-14-2007, 11:31 PM. Reason: holy fuck ive got terrible grammar usage
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

this car has character... thats what i like about it...

nice man!!

Comment

what wheels are those?

Comment

Wheels...well those are CSI Series 32's.

As for the rust, its an optical illusion, I don't know of any serious rust issues, although I haven't looked through the trunk thoroughly yet.

Thanks everyone, and yeah they are a bit dark, could use some brightening.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Cool pics

Comment

I like it. The "swell" is my favorite haha

Comment

It looks like your front air damn was molested by a porcupine.

Sorry...I had to say it - I know you know.

Anywho...sweet car. :)
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

don't worry my subaru bumper has the same thing lol

I love maryland liceses plates. they look "classy" I hate wisconsin ones I'd never sport a front wisconsin plate becuase of how tacky the look. unless I get a million tickets then I'll find some place to hide it up front.

Comment

You think that's bad?

At least your plate doesn't say Famous fucking potatoes. God damn Idaho. LOL
                        - Sean Hayes

Comment

why dont you take some spray paint, and just touch up those bad spots on the valance, at least in the pics you wouldnt be able to see it anymore.

car looks good.

Comment

ya. i have an old style s valance thats done the same thing. looks cool man.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              I actually kind of like the chipping paint on the valance.
                              Yeah thats why I'm in no rush to have it repainted. I'd rather do it the right way instead of taking the time to spraybomb it. Thanks for the kind words Mike, means alot!

And I recall GQ saying how Maryland had the "most handsome" plate of all the states. Then they changed it and added a maryland.gov address on the bottom, and it went from three letter and three numbers to a jumble mix, which ruined it.

But it is just a plate :rofl:
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X