I tease I tease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
    Did those heating blankets wire right up with the stock wiring? How do you like them? I'm looking to redo mine and these look promising.
    My car came with heated seats. i cut the connector off the old sport seat. wired it up to the new elements. theres 4 wires. you cant really get them wrong. 2 wires to each element.

I was also looking at some different switches from older 5 and 7 series and some were micro switches which i believe was in an e38 car and others were more complicated. I was wanting more levels of heat adjustment

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Holy shit that car has changed since e30fest...

I am jelous of the steering wheel. and i am sure you need all the sound deadening with that exhaust you have.

Looks great are you and the turbo m20 coming back up this year?
      Dan Zickel
      1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

i want an ix..sweet!!1
        sigpic

Comment

heated recaros? $$

Comment

lets see some pics of the starion

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

LOL , that car isnt mine. its got a new head gasket put on. and an uncracked head.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Damn, car's looking good.
                Searching...

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                  My car came with heated seats. i cut the connector off the old sport seat. wired it up to the new elements. theres 4 wires. you cant really get them wrong. 2 wires to each element.

I was also looking at some different switches from older 5 and 7 series and some were micro switches which i believe was in an e38 car and others were more complicated. I was wanting more levels of heat adjustment

Thanks for the links. I'm going to re-do my heated seats but the elements from BMW are around $300. The ones from jeggs looks great.

I thought about different heat adjusters too.. I have a friend that has heated seats in a VW Jetta sport wagen (it has 5 levels and the switches would work pretty well in e30s). I was going to really look into it, but those elements seem pretty straight forward and easy (so I can be more lazy).

Thanks!!
                  Last edited by Huff; 12-18-2007, 06:37 AM. Reason: bad grammers

Comment

i'm in love with that steering wheel. Who makes it?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Thanks man. Hella makes it. I belive MOMO made it for them. Ill take more shot of it. The only one ive ever seen.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Cheah boi!

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

…bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X