My new ride! Hennarot '84 325e coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    You might want to ask Mike Miller this at Tech Talk via Roundel.

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Holy zombie thread Batman. But anyway, there were plenty of earlymodel non-M Henna cars. It was a standard color option (and the only red, other than Burgundrot) offered from 83-85. So if you wanted a red e30 before '85 you had to go Henna.

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    But the question is still valid. How many hennarots were made? What are they really worth compared to other e30 of that year because of the color?

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    OLD thread, dudes!

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    JESUS.. That thing is amazing. If I hear of this thing getting a plastic bumper swap, IS lip, drop and the usuals.. I WILL cry.

    Keep that thing in ALL of it's glory. Beautiful car..



    EDIT: FML!! I just saw those post where a year old. Who digs this stuff up!? Now it's wrecked!!! Thanks dickhole, knowing that thing is wrecked will ACTUALLY put a damper on my day.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Guys this car is no longer amongst us on public roads, it's in a wreck.

    Leave a comment:


  • tehwickerman
    replied
    badass car! what a deal. that color+that interior=win.

    Leave a comment:


  • tdoyle
    replied
    call aaa back, lie about the registration, when the guy gets there, hand him a fifty. Believe me, he'll tow it. I've done it!
    Nice car, I'm jealous!

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    So how rare are hennas?

    How many e30 non m3 hennas were made?

    I found someone who had one and asked him if he would sell it. Just a plain 84 with an automatic and he said $6,000.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Thats my next car dude. Henna + euro bumps. IE stg 3's and a m50 and some semi classy wheels.

    Looks killer

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Henna = BMW

    I don't like red cars but the Henna is BMW's signature color and always looked particularly good on ///M cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    It doesn't even matter that it's an eta, Henna automatically makes it badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Needs moar Euro bumps. Looks good though. Love the Henna.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Get those bumpers tucked!

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Love that color. Congrats on the henna

    Leave a comment:

Working...