My new ride! Hennarot '84 325e coupe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dvs909
    replied
    Nice lookin car! super clean! congratulations man!



    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    Please lets see this one doesn't have the fate of the last one x2.
    what
    ________
    ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 05:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Please lets see this one doesn't have the fate of the last one x2.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    As promised... daylight pics. God damn does this car look good in the rain!!













    remnants from when the original owner's son was younger...






























    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Thanks! more pics to come.. i swear! my goal is to get some pics of the car up on a lift too.

    Originally posted by e30_kid89
    So nice.......Great example of a early model. Looks even more cleaner in the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid89
    replied
    So nice.......Great example of a early model. Looks even more cleaner in the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    here's a few daytime pics... sorry there aren't more and that the car's dusty. Once I get it out of the shop I'm probably getting it detailed and then doing a proper photo shoot. Pardon the cheezy Europlate... it came with the car. Kinda looks good on it but definitely isn't practical for me ;)





    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    sex fo sho.

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Originally posted by e30_lover_CT
    huh?
    It means For The Mutha Fuckin Win for gangsters online. Pretty tough ish if you ask me FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimm862
    ftmfw.
    huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Grimm862
    replied
    1984 ftmfw.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Originally posted by e30325ic
    Nice clean car. Nice find too. Bring on the daylight pics.
    Thanks man! Daylight pictures coming soon.

    I took a look at the car on a lift at my friend's shop this morning. It's really clean underneath. Cat looks great on it. Exhaust intermediate pipe looks crunchy... I smell a catback exhaust system coming soon..probably when the guibo gets replaced. Needs new control arms both sides (bushings shot, ball joints worn). Needs new brakes all around... getting fronts done because I had a pair of fresh rotors on me. Getting timing belt done/tensioner/water pump/radiator hoses done. New oil in tranny, diff, and engine. New plugs. Car should be out of the shop this week and ready for the weekend. Probably a little over a grand for all the work and parts... not bad considering what I spent on the car in the first place ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30325ic
    replied
    Nice clean car. Nice find too. Bring on the daylight pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Clean Henna!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    UPDATE: The car's being delivered from where I bought it to my friend's shop tonight! I'm psyched - just need a timing belt and whatever's needed to pass inspection and then she's on the road... daylight pix to come soon, I promise!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_lover_CT
    replied
    Hot ride

    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Hmmm... I love Henna Red and love the Euro MT bumper cover. Winning combination.

    Leave a comment:

Working...