Zender Rear Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zender Rear Spoiler

Finally got my Zender spoiler on. Not a great picture, but you get the idea. Thanks to elguapo84 for the spoiler and devinwwu for the trunklid.

MarkD chip, Stromung catback, UUC short shifter, H&R/Bilstein Sports, Smoked Euro Smileys w/HIDs, and Startec Smoked Tails. Oh, and gotta have the hartop!!

Got to get the MSDS ceramic headers on.

Damn are those 18" wheels? What kind? They look like Work VS-XX but they aren't.

The diving boards really kill the looks. If this had plastics or M-Tech II...it would definitely be a contender for best cabbie!
    Reminiscing...

Comment

Yah, yah, I almost said something in the post about the diving boards, but anyway. I just have not found anything easily accessible that I like or that does not cost a pile of gold bars, to replace them yet. I actually have a BMP RS-1 for the front, but I just don't know if I want to run it with basically no bumper protection. Anyway, I am still looking.

The wheels are Sportmax 006, and yes they are eighteens. (no crap please) ;) I thought they kind of had a modern Euro look.
      Last edited by KeeperJones; 02-09-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

To bad the spoiler has a 3rd brake light in it.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          To bad the spoiler has a 3rd brake light in it.

I got respect for the purists here, but I decided early on that I was going to try and go with a more modern look. I am really happy with it and I like the 3rd light a hell of a lot better than the trunk lid 3rd light that was on there.

Comment

Hey don't get me wrong, I really like the car and it pulls off the 18's from what I can tell. Besides, plastic bumper conversions isn't exactly the easiest thing ever.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
              Hey don't get me wrong, I really like the car and it pulls off the 18's from what I can tell. Besides, plastic bumper conversions isn't exactly the easiest thing ever.

The thing is, I AGREE with you!! Just haven't figured out what to do yet. Besides, what would I do at the lake without some diving boards? ;)

Comment

I like the car but the spoiler just doesn't do it for me.
                :pimp:

Comment

your cab looks really clean and i like the look of the eighteens. lower it a little more in the front. :D

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                  Instagram:
                  https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                  LS Build Thread:
                  https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
                    your cab looks really clean and i like the look of the eighteens. lower it a little more in the front. :D
                    You know, I just did the struts a couple of weeks ago and it raised both the front and the back a little. The back has settled a bit, but the front has not settled much. I am kind of hoping it will settle a bit more.

Comment

18s= too much
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

tasty

Comment

18s are too much IMO. Clean car though.

I want your hardtop.

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
                          Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

Nice vert, I almost bought the spoiler but didn't realize what a deal it was. I now have one awaiting paint in the basement. Only thing it looks like it needs are spacers on the rear wheels and a lower ride height to counteract the huge rims ;)

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

glad to see you got it mounted...I'll keep an eye out for you around town.

you're right in that the 3rd brake light looks a lot better than the cabby trunk lid brake light, and the extra light is always nice for safety purposes. A while ago I had a set of startecs in excellent condition, but never installed them and couldn't picture what they would look like when contrasted with the bright red zender brake light...it's hard to tell in the picture so I'll have to check it out in person.
                              sigpic
                              An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Working...
                              X