Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9
Collapse
X
-
Hey guys, check this out. I want to tell you all something, I'm really excited about it.
I get it. I was mistaken.Leave a comment:
-
They are going the right way.
Looks awesome. I always thought 17s might be too big but those are perfect. I wish I could find some 9s for the back of my E34 but I got my set for 400 dollars so I couldn't pass it up.Leave a comment:
-
Sexy ass wheels. I remember seeing them on a M3 for sale on here a little while ago. Almost creamed my pants.Leave a comment:
-
Wow. That looks absolutely amazing with the stance.
Hate to hear about the rubbing.Leave a comment:
-
-
Aren't those going the wrong direction? I thought the M-System covers were correct on each side, and it was just the replicas that were backwards on one side.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
if u leave the covers on, paint the whole rims black, otherwise leave it w/out the covers cuz that dish looks the sex on ur whip!!!!Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: