Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    almost looks like the famous V12 e30



    Except his car has properly sized tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Denton
    replied
    Dude, those are awesome.

    I had the non-staggered throwing stars on my E34...now have rare staggered Style 5s but want those things...

    Wow. Some rare and highly desirable wheels right there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    ooo.... i like

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied


    Dope. Shiz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    ok ok...cabie thought is out.

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    I love it with the covers off! Just say NO to cabrio! Even though Dave's old Cabrio was sick:

    Leave a comment:


  • Javier h
    replied
    Dude...people pay top dollar for alpha akt m5s

    you got the real deal plus 1s.

    that's my dream set up.

    if you ever consider selling any car with this setup hit me up.

    i'm in cali

    congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffNJM3
    replied
    Those wheels look awsome on your car, i'm jealous of the 9's out back!


    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    anyone have pics with the t star covers on on an e30
    center painted D/S, lips polished


    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    anyone have pics with the t star covers on on an e30
    No pics yet. I'll snap some though before I trade them for some turbines

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    looks mean, I like. I also veto the caby idea. Weight is the enemy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Just wow... Looks absolutely perfect.

    I have the same size wheels and tires in style 5's with the exception of the rears which are ET26. Hopefully I wont have any problems...
    I think that offset would be perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • bostonbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by euro3
    The army blocks photobucket, can I please get the best picture hosted somewheres else? I already know the wheels, just wanna see their new home!

    try www.youhide.com my work blocks photo sites but I can get them to work using youhide.com. Cheers Brian

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    anyone have pics with the t star covers on on an e30

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Just wow... Looks absolutely perfect.

    I have the same size wheels and tires in style 5's with the exception of the rears which are ET26. Hopefully I wont have any problems...

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Love the e34 rims. Really want a 5-lug now, maybe I could borrow the rims off my parents' car ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...