Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    i bet you tell your "partner" you have a 12 inch cock too
    unless you have 6 or 7 carpets stacked on top of each other theres no way its that thick
    Damn dude. You fucking BURNED ME BRO!!!

HOW YOU GETZ SO FUNNYSZZ BRAAAHHH

Comment

ibtl

i see potential

Comment

ahh, reminds me of the stripped down lancer evo I saw at an autox once, no spare tire, no interior, even took the door handles off (WTF?) - then he gets beat handily by a guy in a completely stock kia rio. hahaha.

FWIW, I don't even bother taking the spare out for autox anymore - it's extra work, and I seriously doubt 30lbs is going to make any difference. and the jack? please. if your driving skill is that poor that 3lbs makes a difference, you probably shouldn't be behind the wheel anyway.

also, some of my fastest runs were with a passenger.... not to say more weight is better, but removing your spare and interior isn't going to make you mario andretti.
        Last edited by nando; 02-22-2008, 11:23 AM.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          ahh, reminds me of the stripped down lancer evo I saw at an autox once, no spare tire, no interior, even took the door handles off (WTF?) - then he gets beat handily by a guy in a completely stock kia rio. hahaha.

FWIW, I don't even bother taking the spare out for autox anymore - it's extra work, and I seriously doubt 30lbs is going to make any difference. and the jack? please. if your driving skill is that poor that 3lbs makes a difference, you probably shouldn't be behind the wheel anyway.

also, some of my fastest runs were with a passenger.... not to say more weight is better, but removing your spare and interior isn't going to make you mario andretti.
          i dont race or anything i was just bored...the seats are going back in.I just like to test 0-60 times every now and then with my accelerometer

7speedshop.com

Comment

uh, okay.

here, I'll help you out:

0-60 with interior and spare: pretty damn slow
            0-60 with no interior or spare: still pretty damn slow

:p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
            X