Seen White & Red, how bout Black E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Diamantschwarz > Schwarz

    quoted for motherfucking truth.













    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    DavidV-Quite possibly my fav cabrio.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Diamantschwarz > Schwarz





    Leave a comment:


  • DavidV
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertB
    Very nice... do you have anymore photos? :D:D
    Thanks - here are a few more:











    -- DavidV :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by bergie_318is
    Mr anderson??

    im waiting to see yours!!
    Well... alright.



    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    my old MTech II



    Leave a comment:


  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Mine pretends its an e30 sometimes. :dunno




    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    i'll post mine later, gotta go out now...

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertB
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidV


    -- DavidV :D

    Very nice... do you have anymore photos? :D:D

    Leave a comment:


  • GraphicRage
    replied
    Posted these before, but don't have new pics, I'm swapping the interior at the moment...

    As I found it DOA at a dealer:



    Out for photos after being brought back to life and a two month hunt for the missing top (ironically not in these pictures either):





    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Here's My POS

    Pic's by the PO




    Pic's by me


    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    I'll input later...my car is winterized with bcaps and missing its lip ATM. My Rieger shattered back during autumn so I'm gonna grab an IS lip sometime later. Oh, and I have a drop waiting too.

    Leave a comment:


  • mentaleeill
    replied
    here's mine
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    mine looks like this, but with 4' of snow everywhere.:(

    Leave a comment:


  • arnibjorn
    replied
    My old car, picture taken by Aron Andrew.. who happens to be the current owner :)



    My current POS car...

    335i





    On the CR7 which I sooooold



    P.s. As you can see... Aron Andrew is my own personal photographer

    Leave a comment:

Working...