Seen White & Red, how bout Black E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al Canuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    OP- I love your car!!!


    My old e30-





    Very nice! Clean, purposeful, and tasteful.

    Al

    Leave a comment:


  • Al Canuck
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidV


    -- DavidV :D

    Purely lovely! When I saw that pic, I was shocked. I spotted a black cabrio, EXACTLY the same as yours, 2 minutes from my house last week. Black, hardtop, red tails, shiny wheels(it was rolling, so couldn't tell what they were), low, modest bodykit, and an outstanding exhaust note. I know most of the E30's in my area, but this is the first time I'd seen this one. Thought it was yours, until I noticed you're in California.

    If I see it again, I'll snap a pic.

    Al

    Leave a comment:


  • DavidV
    replied


    -- DavidV :D

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertB
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Just took these.



    It will be for sale in a few weeks...... :D

    Selling it? Looking good... it could be a nice match for my e30 :idea: ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertB
    replied
    Keep it comin... awsome :pimp:

    more... more...

    Leave a comment:


  • geoffp
    replied
    my 88 325 sedan. not as nice as any of the cars in the thread so far but still fun:





    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    I went ultra getto, and used aluminum tape. And to tell you the truth, up close it don't even look that bad at all.
    I wonder if that is the same stuff we use at the shop for wheel weights on track wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    Mr anderson??

    im waiting to see yours!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jw 325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    These different color threads should be stickied.
    x20

    ive been hopin someone would do this for awhile. a lot of forums do that and im shocked the e30 forums havent started it...

    a lot of clean black e30s in here, loooove the blackness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    Here is one of mine.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by hamann318is
    JasonC, your car looks amazing. How'd you make that chrome outline on the grilles?
    I went ultra getto, and used aluminum tape. And to tell you the truth, up close it don't even look that bad at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Mine.



















    /whoring :)

    More steelie pics to come soon...

    Leave a comment:


  • hamann318is
    replied
    JasonC, your car looks amazing. How'd you make that chrome outline on the grilles?

    Here are my old contributions:


    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    These different color threads should be stickied.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Mine isn't good enough yet lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...