Seen White & Red, how bout Black E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Schwarz is the true absence of color, and since being "colorful" means gay, true Schwarz is the only way to be truly absent of gayness. (086)
    This Philosopher be deep yo :D:D

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Wonderful last few pages, hahaha. I throuroughly enjoyed that.

    Cramer-Your ///M3 continues to be one of my favorites. I dont say that to just anyone.


    Mariano
    I gotta agree Cramer. Your M3 is still hot shit. BBS's never looked better. Well except for Mariano's :)

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Wonderful last few pages, hahaha. I throuroughly enjoyed that.

    Cramer-Your ///M3 continues to be one of my favorites. I dont say that to just anyone.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Oh, alright. Now let's go kill all those bronzit fucks.
    LULZ I actually laughed at that. Nice one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Oh, alright. Now let's go kill all those bronzit fucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'm just fucking with you, Dan. I love Diamantschwarz.

    Besides, I sold those wheels simply for that reason. I think when they powdercoated them, they used a different color than what I chose.
    Yeah I know, I just had to though. I did like those wheels, go figure.

    Truce?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'm just fucking with you, Dan. I love Diamantschwarz.

    Besides, I sold those wheels simply for that reason. I think when they powdercoated them, they used a different color than what I chose.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    By metallic, he means tiny metal flakes mixed in with the paint. Metal flakes are glittery. Glitter is gay. Hence, Diamantschwarz = gay.

    086.
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    You guys should see them in the sun. It's metallic silver, and when the sun hits them, they just glisten. :D
    Hence...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Therefore Diamant-schwarz is absence of color while being metallic. And metallic always makes things more appealing, so Diamantschwarz, while still being absent of gayness, and more appealing.
    By metallic, he means tiny metal flakes mixed in with the paint. Metal flakes are glittery. Glitter is gay. Hence, Diamantschwarz = gay.

    086.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Schwarz is the true absence of color, and since being "colorful" means gay, true Schwarz is the only way to be truly absent of gayness. (086)
    Therefore Diamantschwarz is absence of color while being metallic. And metallic always makes things more appealing and pleasing to the eye, so Diamantschwarz, while still being absent of gayness due to the Schwarz found inside Diamantschwarz, is more appealing, and pleasing, than just Schwarz. (181)

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Schwarz is the true absence of color, and since being "colorful" means gay, true Schwarz is the only way to be truly absent of gayness. (086)

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    My blackness is blacker than your blackness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    God damn cramer! That thing is gorgeous!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    181 > 086
    My blackness is blacker than your blackness.

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Here's another DS. Old, but some of my favorites. Mike takes some nice photos :)





    Leave a comment:

Working...