1991 318iS - Sterling Silver - Original - Mint

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    Looks clean! Want a splitter to throw onto that iS lip? PM me if you do.
    Floor mats, wheel emblems, rear bumper plastic, iS lip and you got a very clean car.
    Good luck with it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    Trust me... I have always had a vision before I mod anything. I am not going to "ruin" it. This isn't my first E30 (4th), I know what works and what doesn't.

    The fog lights and IS lip are first on my list.

    Originally posted by Stu
    Looks great. It really needs the correct front spoiler in sterling to look proper.

    I'd stick with a BBS wheel or something similar. And smoked front lights with stock rear lights?! Yikes!

    That's a 9.5/10 318is you have, don't ruin it!

    Leave a comment:


  • TwistyTunedE30
    replied
    foglight conversion time, that was the first thing i did to mine :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Looks great. It really needs the correct front spoiler in sterling to look proper.

    I'd stick with a BBS wheel or something similar. And smoked front lights with stock rear lights?! Yikes!

    That's a 9.5/10 318is you have, don't ruin it!

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    That interior, minus the floormats, is immaculate. Crack free dash I assume? I agree though, that rear bumper has some weird wavy finish to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Very impressive.

    Stock, it only needs...new BMW stickers for the wheels and an iS lip...damn thats it.

    Since you do plan to mod, you must get MHW's. Will be the hotness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    Great score!

    If I ever end up trying to get into another non-M E30, thats the type of car I hope to find.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    I figure that all of my mods can be undone. I agree though, I love stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    That was a horrible purchase. What the hell were you thinking. It's to perfect to mod. Sweet find.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    Plans are:

    Smoked Smileys
    Smoked bumper lights
    Smoked Fogs
    Hids
    H&R race with Koni adjustable
    Wheels - either Kopi, Konig remember, or BBS
    Exhaust - I can't find any for the 318is
    Last edited by ///m3; 03-05-2008, 01:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • seiferguy
    replied
    That's in much nicer condition than my 318is was in when I got it. Granted, if yours only had 96k on it, lucky! Mine had 237k on it, but the engine was replaced and it only had 117k as well.

    Got any plans for it?

    Leave a comment:


  • n2motorsports
    replied
    Yes! very nice sterling, i'd imagine if i'd travelled back in time, that's what my car once looked like.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    I had a mechanic and a body shop look at this before I bought. All vin number stickers are present. There is no evidence of any paint or repairs. The bumper is plastic and it is easy to make it slightly wavy by lightly bumping it.

    I agree though, the car is near 17 years old, and it has 96k. It can''t be perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • houstonh
    replied
    while that is lightyears more minty than any e30 I will ever own... it does appear to have some alignment issues with the rear quarter/rear trunk area.

    I think that is a good thing... when they are too mint you don't want to touch them!

    Leave a comment:


  • sleepswithe30s
    replied
    No one suggested drop and is lip yet? Surprising...

    Leave a comment:

Working...