1991 318iS - Sterling Silver - Original - Mint

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    17" Kopis

    Leave a comment:


  • skota
    replied
    nice find, good patients. congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Wow, minty M42. Nice find, take good care of her ;).

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    That is one clean sterling. take good care of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwistyTunedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ///m3
    The car does have a black slick top! That was one of the first things I noticed... The top is really nice too.
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    .
    Last edited by Kilawin; 03-05-2008, 04:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    I don't know what got into me, but I accidentally wrote Konig imagine instead of Konig Remembers (BBS RS reps)...

    The car does have a black slick top! That was one of the first things I noticed... The top is really nice too.

    I'm not even sure if I am going to even mod it. I like stock. I am getting a IS lip and fogs though.

    Originally posted by Stu
    I trust you won't. :)

    I can't tell by the pics--but does it have the black headliner check-option? I STILL havn't found another 318is with this but yours appears to be black from the pics.

    Stu

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I was on the fence on silver too but it is slim pickins. Looks great. Ive never seen the bumper wave like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    I'm in Bloomington...

    I even felt bad driving it home. Washed it and put it in the garage.

    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Nice car! Where in Minnesota are you? I hope you're not driving it right now!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Nice car! Where in Minnesota are you? I hope you're not driving it right now!

    Leave a comment:


  • brandondan1
    replied
    I have imagines for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by ///m3
    Trust me... I have always had a vision before I mod anything. I am not going to "ruin" it. This isn't my first E30 (4th), I know what works and what doesn't.

    The fog lights and IS lip are first on my list.
    I trust you won't. :)

    I can't tell by the pics--but does it have the black headliner check-option? I STILL havn't found another 318is with this but yours appears to be black from the pics.

    Stu

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Nice find. Is it a slick top?

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    The dash is crack free and looks like new

    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    That interior, minus the floormats, is immaculate. Crack free dash I assume? I agree though, that rear bumper has some weird wavy finish to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    verrrrry fukin niiiice!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...