1991 318iS - Sterling Silver - Original - Mint

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GaryE30
    replied
    Looks good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    i love "our" silver e30's
    welcome and nice azz car homie

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    Very nice example! Welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Awesome! The days of unmolested E30s going for bargain prices are mostly gone. Especially living in salt country, a non-winter driven E30 is super rare and would command a premium.

    Welcome to r3vlimited!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    started a topic 1991 318iS - Sterling Silver - Original - Mint

    1991 318iS - Sterling Silver - Original - Mint

    Hi everyone,

    I am new here, but I have been a member of Bimmerforums for roughly 7 years. I have had many E30s, but never one quite like this.

    I literally searched for about a year and half on every classified section you could think of. Right when I was about to give up, I saw this gem for sale. Without hesitation, I bought it for full asking price - which was very steep but well worth it. I have had it for two days now, and I am giving it a full look through this weekend.

    This car is a 1991 318is finished off in Sterling Silver over Black. This car is a one owner and it has been stored every winter. After speaking with the original owner, he told me that it was his baby and that the 318is was the best car he ever owned.

    Anyway, on to the pictures. Please let me know what you think!
























Working...